1.

i wake up to fiona banging on the door
"come on monkeys" "time to get up" i groan not wanting to open my eyes. she comes and shakes me "come on ophi you have to go to work" she says to me. i work at the kash and grab with ian and his pedo boyfriend along with his wife.

i quickly get up and run to the bathroom "i get first shower" i laugh while lip and ian chase me but i get there first and quickly shut the door and lock it as they bang on the door annoyed, i just laugh.

once i'm done with my shower i go back in to my room, that i share with my brothers with the towel wrapped around me.

"carl fuck off im getting changed" i say to my little brother
"fine" he huffs and leaves the room shutting the door.

i get changed into this outfit -

(you can change this if it's not your style x)

then i go downstairs to get some coffee before work. which i'm not looking forward to, since ian has ROTC i have to be in a small shop with the pedo he's seeing. fun.

i leave the house once i'm finished my coffee and make my way down to the Milkovitch house before work. Mickey opens the door once i've knocked "fuck you want sugar tits" he says opening the door so i can go in "go fuck yourself mickey" i say sticking my middle finger up "gladly if you come help me out" he says winking at me. i gag at him and walk towards mandys room.

i walk in the door and she's doing her makeup
"i fucking hate your brother mandy" i say annoyed
"you know he just thinks you're hot and fuck i can't blame him wooooo" she says looking me up and down jokingly, i laugh at her. then she starts talking about some guy she's seeing at our school, but i can't be bothered listen.

"i'm gonna go the bathroom real quick" i say walking out the room, i start walking towards the bathroom and terry walks out. "i wouldn't go in there if i were you" he winks at me.

i look at him in disgust then head over to the other bathroom, that's in mickeys room. i knock and walk in and he's just sat there jerking off, "ew what the fuck mickey" i say but i couldn't help it and i let my eyes wander. "what the fuck you looking at" he says smirking as he sees me looking at him. "nothing much" i say smirking at him cockily, then i just walk in the bathroom and shut the door.

once i'm done i walk back out again and he's stood there with only his boxers on lighting a smoke. i steal it from his lips and wink at him walking out the room.

i look at the time "shit, Mandy i gotta go to work" i shout at her "bye bitch" she shouts back.

i walk out the house taking a long puff of the smoke while i'm walking towards the kash and grab. Once i get there i chuck it and walk in, "you're late" linda says looking at the clock, "sorry got caught up. what do you need done ?"

Once i'm finished with my shift i walk back home and up into my room and i see lip looking at some magazine with naked women on "ew lip gross that is so degrading put that away you pig" i tell him "it's not mine it's ian's" he says laughing, why would ian have that unless it's-
"oh lip don't open it it's ian's he won't be happy" he laughs and opens it anyways.

then he sees all the naked men on the pages his smile drops and he looks up at me "ophelia you knew about this?" he says looking at me "well yeah it was abit obvious"

ian walks up the stairs and lip hides ians magazine under his mattress. "how was your army thingy" i ask "it was good,how was work?" he says "shit but i saw mickey milkovitch's cock this morning" i say like it was nothing. both my brothers looked at me with suprised eyes but i just laugh and walk out.

i walk downstairs and see carl ,liam and debbie on the couch i sit in the middle of debbie and carl and ruffle both their heads.

once it's there bed times i send them up to bed and change liams diaper and put some pjs on him, i give him to Debbie after giving him a kiss on the head and sat night to them both then she takes him to bed.

i go into my room and see carl asleep already, lip and ian were sitting on ian's bed smoking a joint so i took it from ian's fingers, took a few puffs and gave it to lip. they were talking about ian being gay and i just sat there unbothered.

then we heard a few bangs downstairs so we went to see who that was. We saw V sitting on the couch with a random guy between her legs, "who the fuck is that" i ask pointing at him "hi i'm steve" he smiles at me, i look him up and down and raise my eyebrows. "ophi be nice" fiona smiles at me.

all of us were downstairs now and kev had came in "whos this?" he asks V before sitting next to me "some guy called steve" i answered "he was protecting my honour" V said "no he was protecting my honour" Fiona corrected her.

"steve here decked Jimmy Clifton" V said laughing
"holy shit" all of us chanted, "okay i like him now" i say fist bumping steve "you do realise you're gonna be killed now" kev says "you'll be his third conviction after his dad" steve looks scared after that

"okay up the wooden hill everyone" fiona tells us, we all groan before walking up the stairs.

"night assholes" i say before closing my eyes and going to sleep