Davina Claire

Davina when you've just come back from your first date and she takes you into the church, much to your confusion

Davina when you've just come back from your first date and she takes you into the church, much to your confusion. Because you didn't know she lived there.

"I thought that I was taking you home D" Your eyes scanned around the room.

"You did bring me home Y/N" Davina led you through the church.

"Do you live here, Davina ?" You glanced around the main room.

"Yeah, I do. That's not weird, right ?" She smiles at you softly.

"Nope of course not. Its the suprise thats all" You assured the young witch.

"You can say what's really on your mind. I already know your thinking" She holds out a hand for you to take.

"What am I thinking, Miss Claire ? If you know me so well after just one date" You took her hand with a smile.

"That I am a 16 year old witch living in a church attic like some kind of freak or ... crazy person" She led you upstairs.

"I wasn't thinking that at all" You paused for a moment.

When you abruptly stop, Davina walked straight into your body.

You spin around and wrapped you arm's around her to steady her.

"I'm sorry Davina" You apologise but she shake's her head, wanting to know more about what you'd said earlier.

"Dont be. What were you thinking when I brought you up here ?" She turn's back to the matter at hand.

"Why would such a beautiful girl be this hidden away from the world" You relays your thoughts from previously.

"You don't think I'm a freak ?" Davina let you hold her close to your body.

"No. How could anyone think that about you ? You're smart. You're funny. You're kind. And you're ... gorgeous" You smiles at the young witch.

Davina slowly wrapped her arm around your neck, pulling you closer.

"I like you, Y/N, a lot. Would you want to go on another date with me ?" Her hand, reached up to cup your cheek.

"Davina, I would love to. I like you - a lot too" You smiled at her.

You wraps your arms around her waists she starting inching towards you.

She closes the gap and connected her lip to yours in a delicate kiss.

Your lip's moved against hers, delicately, as if you didn't want to scare her away.

The kiss was like nothing she could have ever experienced with a man.

Your lip's tasted of a familiar strawberry chapstick that she knew you used.

The two of you decide to pull away, both breathing heavier than usual.

"I didnt know that you were such a good kisser" You complimented.

"Neither did I ... You're actually the firsts person that I've ever kissed" She admits.

Heat had risen to her cheek's and a faint blush covering them.

She looks down at the ground, unsure of what to do after kissing you.

"It's the best first kiss I've ever had" Your finger brought her face so Davina's eye's met yours.

"Really ?" She took in every single one of your facial features.

"Yeah really ... About that second date ?" You take her hands back in yours.

"What about it ?" Davina glances at your interwined hands with an childish smile on her face.

She's filled with a rash excitement about what you'd say next.

"I'll pick you up next Saturday. 7 o'clock, if your not busy" You suggested.

"I'm definitely not busy - I'll see you next week" Davina answers quickly and your left smiling at her adorableness.

You kissed her on her cheek's, turning to the stairs to the church.

She smiled broadly and enters her room before closing the door.

"You are really adorable, Davina Claire" You muttered as you walk downstairs.