Chapter 4

TW sickness hospital all related to that, smoking
And death(don't worry guys you don't smoke and never have )

Y/N POV

I knew what he was going to ask and I didn't want him to feel bad so I decide to tell him.
"I have chronic bronchitis " I said
I explained what it was and why I had to be here
He was very understanding and respectful which I like about him after explaining I remembered
"Hey aren't you suppose to go and see the children with cancer ?" I said
"Oh I forgot thank you for remembering me I will se you later goodbye " he said in a rush before living
That was quite nice I thought to myself, he was really the type of guy I will like to be with. But isn't to soon to think about that. I mean I just met him that's kind of messed up I thought to myself. I quickly checked my phone it was 7 pm because it was winter the sun was down a bit earlier, I started to feel tired , but just when I was deciding whether I should sleep or not someone nocked on my door, I opened it revealing a nurse with a cart full of stuff I'm familiar with all my medicine and food.
I didn't enjoy the food from the hospital but it wasn't horrible nonetheless, and the medicine well it was necessary.
"Hello hun" ,the nurse said , she was one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and she knew having this at a young age was quite difficult people would think the worse like , "she smoke and that's what happened " ,when really it's nothing like that , my mom was a smoker , she would smoke 24/7 there wasn't a time when she didn't since I was a baby she did, I ended being wrongly diagnosed with asthma at the age of 16, but no one guessed it was this it got worse and worse and my breathing also lowered and then my mom died I was quite sad even though she wasn't the greatest , my dad didn't see any improvement in my health so he brought me to the hospital one night my coughing wouldn't stop I was still 16 at the time they checked and it was what I have now, I didn't have to be hospitalized first but after some months of trying at home it didn't get better my dad was worried sick about my health and I couldn't blame him. So we agreed it would be for the best for me to be at the hospital for a bit. Even though it's really hard for people to believe I didn't get this because of a decision I made it wasn't my fault, and as a teen is harder for people to believe I have gotten used to the symptoms, the coughing , the pain. And there is no cure for this. Being exposed to that pollutant for 16 years everyday was what caused this, I'm now in a good place mentally and accepting that it might be hard but if everything goes well I will probably be okay in a year that's good I guess.
I finish my medicine and my food ,thank the nurse and I decide to go to sleep, but before I could even lay down I get a text on my phone

Unknown number
Hey I'm Tom how are you doing?

I save his contact and text him back.

Y/n <3
Hi Tom , I'm doing fine
Wby?

Tom :)
Good good I was wondering
Can I call you ?

Oh I didn't expect that but yeah I guess it's fine I will really enjoy some more company.

Y/n<3
Yeah sure

Incoming call Tom :)