💠36-40💠

Chapter 36 The Squad Reunites

"Fuck, it's all this bitch, the zombies are chasing her!"

Finally, someone with IQ online saw it, and the people around followed the voice. There was a slender woman with long hair in the running crowd. Wherever she went, the black-clothed zombies massacred the people around, but every time she went Can let her go.

Xia Zhiqing panicked to death, how could this happen, why did that zombie chase after her!

After getting away from Xia Zhiqing, everyone could see it more clearly. Seeing that there was no one around Xia Zhiqing, the black-clothed zombies froze in place, as if they were thinking.

Do zombies think too?

Everyone felt cold in their hearts and dared not think carefully!

There was chaos in the square. Wen Xiaoxiao glanced at the black-clothed zombie across the crowd. His pupils were all black. When he looked in, he seemed to be stuck in a cold pool, and his heart was held up by the bottomless pool. Floating...

——

When the team went to Yixian, Qin Rin and others finally drove into the Yuecheng base. The protection at the entrance was extremely relaxed, and the sight of queuing to enter the base in the past was gone, and the lonely city was lonely.

After entering the city, everyone's heart became more and more heavy, the collapsed streets, the dilapidated battlefield, the mess, the mountains of blood and the sea!

When I finally got to the gate of Yuecheng Hospital, I found that the whole building had collapsed, even more serious than other places. There was a big hole in the ground.

"What about the people in the hospital?"

Qin Rin stopped a soldier who was cleaning the battlefield, with a tone of anxiety that he did not usually have in his voice, and a one in ten thousand hope in his heart that the people here were transferred away.

"When we arrived, the place had already collapsed. The ground collapsed so badly that we didn't find any survivors." The young soldier shook his head, looking at Qin Rin's dimmed eyes and reminding him again, "You can go to the front of the command center. Look at the plaza, all the survivors of the base are there."

"thanks......"

Qin Rin politely thanked him.

"Go to the square and have a look, Xiaoxiao and the others will be fine."

Song Yanshen interrupted everyone's uneasy emotions, and still managed to remain rational in this situation.

Because it was too urgent, the group was about to leave immediately. At this time, four soldiers carried a huge metal box and passed by a few people.

Because the metal box was too heavy, he lifted it and let go. With a "bang", countless dust was raised on the ground, and Qin Rin heard a very familiar voice the moment he turned around.

"Bang Bang Bang!!!"

A loud noise came out from the inside, and the four people who were originally carrying the box were terrified and didn't dare to go forward to check.

Xu was because the box was too hard. Although there was a sound, it was not shattered. It wasn't until a small "click" sounded that one side of the box fell off automatically.

"How many times have I said, don't use an axe, don't use an axe! This is precious metal!"

Xu Shi had suppressed it for too long, but Dr. Yan Li was really irritable at the moment.