💠171-175💠

Chapter 171 The thief is chasing

Countless human-faced monsters hidden in the stone crevices woke up one after another.

From a closer look, those worm monsters can reach the size of an adult's palm, with six thin wings, and a human face in front of their moth-like body.

It can even imitate human voices and speak human words.

Yu Nanqing's fire-type abilities continued to attack, but those monsters were even more excited and all moved towards Yu Nanqing.

"Are these moths!"

Wen Xiaoxiao said.

Moths like light, so they scramble to drill into Yu Nanqing's fireball.

But the mutant moths don't die so easily, Yu Nanqing will definitely be injured when he is attacked...

"What moths are so scary..."

From the dark cave came bursts of mourning.

Yu Nanqing also found out that something was wrong, and hurriedly shouted: "The fire-type ability person put away the ability first."

Although mutated, the original habits of the moths are still preserved. It is no wonder that the most seriously injured last time was the fire-type ability user.

The fire gradually subsided, and the moths gradually subsided, not as manic as before.

After the flashlight was also extinguished, the cave was completely plunged into darkness, Qin Rin pulled Wen Xiaoxiao, and the two got very close.

Those human-faced moths gradually subsided, and then gradually retracted into the stone crevices.

But because the environment was too dark and everyone dared not speak, no one moved.

Don't know where to go.

Only Qin Rin could see the situation in the cave clearly, and dragged Wen Xiaoxiao forward slowly.

"What about the others?"

Wen Xiaoxiao said in a low voice, her thin lips pressed against Qin Rin's ear, and the heat that swayed made him a little worried.

Qin Rin hugged Wen Xiaoxiao and said in a low voice, "They will have a solution."

Qin Rin's guess was good, Yu Nanqing prepared night vision glasses, not many, but enough to take everyone away from the place surrounded by face moths.

By the time a few people came out, Qin Rin had already taken Wen Xiaoxiao to a deeper place.

There is only one layer of stone walls left inside, which is actually a dead end.

"How could it be a dead end?"

Yu Nanqing looked at it in disbelief and looked impatient.

"Could it be in the back, there is something here?"

"Aren't we going the wrong way?"

"What about this!"

The discussion gradually increased, and there was despair in the words.

"How about trying to blow it up?"

Suddenly someone said.

Qin Rin raised his head suddenly, so it was.

If Yu Nanqing really chooses to blast the stone wall out of anxiety, the entire team will disappear after the avalanche.

But Yu Nanqing is a very calm person, can he really be so impulsive?