💠86-90💠

Chapter 86: Our Young Master Qin Has Cleanliness

When I got back to the base and got off the bus, it was still early. Wen Xiaoxiao wanted to go to the greenhouse to have a look, but Qin Rin grabbed her, "Why are you always hiding from me?"

"Is there?" Wen Xiaoxiao blinked her big eyes and said innocently to Qin Rin, "I've been very busy recently, don't make trouble without reason!"

Qin Rin: "..."

What if a girlfriend preempts her?

"Where are you going, I'll accompany you!" What a joke, you have time to deal with the base, don't you have time to spend with your girlfriend? It doesn't exist.

"I'm going to go back to the greenhouse after watering." This is something Wen Xiaoxiao has to do on time every day before taking a break.

In addition to Wen Xiaoxiao, the Montenegro base also has two water-type abilities, but they are only responsible for the daily water supply of the base, and their strength is not enough, so they can only do this.

"Let's go, I'll go take a look too..." Qin Rin pulled Wen Xiaoxiao with no intention of letting go.

Qin Rin originally intended to go alone with Wen Xiaoxiao, but he was stopped by Zhou Jin after only a few steps.

"Master Qin, let's talk?" Zhou Jin looked eager.

"Talk while you walk!"

Qin Rin sighed, it was so difficult.

On the way to the greenhouse, Qin Rin and Zhou Jin negotiated.

He will not help the Dawning Base to break the ice. The original words are even more arrogant: "Is the Dawning Base going to end, and even a few thunder-type power users can't come out?"

Zhou Jin is speechless: Natural powers are rare in the first place. Even if they are really lacking, it is normal, not to mention that there is no one whose power level is comparable to yours.

However, Captain Zhou roared inwardly, and on the surface was very kind, "Okay, but the oil..."

"Give you four hundred barrels, don't come to me again recently." Qin Rin was also very straightforward.

Zhou Jin was silent, swallowing the bad breath.

A team of ten patrolmen walked around the gate of the vegetable shed, patrolling closely.

"Uncle Li still hasn't left today!"

Li Zhongchun is the commander-in-chief of the greenhouse.

The three pushed open the door and entered, Zhou Jin was steamed by the rushing heat, and then saw a scene that he will never forget in his life.

In the greenhouse, green crops are growing, one is melon and the other is vegetables, and they grow vigorously in the winter.

"This... how did you do it?"

Zhou Jin looked down and saw that the plants here were better than the cultivation fields in the laboratory of the Dawning Base. It is almost impossible to know that there are many impurities in the soil of the Montenegro base.

"Trade secrets!"

Qin Rin was not going to go into details, let alone let Wen Xiaoxiao be exposed.

In the future, if the Dawning Base really wants to get to the bottom of it, Qin Rin has also figured out a strategy to shirk.

"Captain Zhou!"

"Woooo... Captain Zhou!"

A few surprise voices pulled Zhou Jin back from the surprise. He raised his head, and a few plump clay figurines emerged from the rice field in the distance.