💠271-275💠

Chapter 271 A Passionate Family

Wen Xiaoxiao followed Wen Nianlang back to the imperial capital. In addition to her and Qin Rin, there were many friends around her, and her mood naturally relaxed.

Just the moment she got on the helicopter, she asked worriedly, "... Is it safe?"

Qin Rin replied with a smile: "As long as you don't encounter mutant birds, it's safe."

"Don't talk..." Wen Xiaoxiao immediately covered Qin Rin's mouth, good or bad.

Qin Rin chuckled and said, "Don't worry, baby, our current abilities are different from those back then. Even if there are mutant birds, I can solve them."

Wen Xiaoxiao glanced suspiciously and fastened her seat belt.

The road was very peaceful, Wen Xiaoxiao didn't even see a bird and arrived at the Imperial Capital Base.

Different from the heavy historical sense of the ancient city of the northwest base, the city wall of the imperial capital base is a special metal building, glowing with a cold light, and the cold room reveals a high-end sense of technology.

"The walls are nice..."

Wen Xiaoxiao sighed sincerely.

"Go in." Wen Nianlang was helpless, if he really couldn't think of anything to praise, he could not say it.

Walking into the square and upright Imperial Capital base, the layout inside is very different from the northwest base. The roads are horizontal and vertical, and each part of the area is planned extremely strictly.

The living area is in Xicheng, where there are many high-rise buildings, and there are many people coming and going. As we walk in, the buildings gradually decrease with the distance, and finally become independent courtyards.

Wen Xiaoxiao: "..."

Rich people are always rich people, they can play.

In the Chinese-style courtyard, you enter from the gate, pass through the corridors, and enter the inner courtyard. Entering the interior, the living room is filled with all Chinese-style furniture. The wooden sofa is made of Hainan huanghuali. Such a large piece of wood is extremely precious, even before the apocalypse is a luxury.

"Cough, this is your grandfather's baby." Wen Nianlang reminded.

At this time, in the writing room separated by the living room, the old man Wen heard the sound and narrowed his eyes with a smile when he saw Xiaoxiao.

"Xiaoxiao is back at last, isn't he happy?"

"......no."

Wen Xiaoxiao was really a little nervous, after all these people were very unfamiliar to him.

"Sit, say hello to the children to sit down, you are all Xiaoxiao's friends, you have worked hard to take care of Xiaoxiao."

Old Man Wen treats the younger generation amiably and amiably. Although he is very dignified when he doesn't speak, he smiles very kindly.

Wen Xiaoxiao introduced his friends to Old Man Wen, then focused on Xiao Liang and Xiao Meng, and explained to his grandfather that this was the younger brother he recognized.

"Yo... Grandpa didn't prepare a meeting gift, he must make it up."

The older generation still takes this seriously.

"Thank you grandpa!"

The two little ones thanked them nicely.

Wen Xiaoxiao and Mr. Wen had a conversation, and the old man called the servants at home to vacate the entire third floor for Wen Xiaoxiao and his friends to live in.