💠176-180💠

Chapter 176 Jiang Shuwei's Strength

"Actually, we discussed getting a mercenary team before."

Fang Lei also stated his plan.

"This is fine, but there are many mercenary teams in the northwest base."

There are just too many, so there will be a lot of competition pressure. Wen Xiaoxiao is a little worried about this.

"Don't we have healers?"

Fang Lei said to Wen Xiaoxiao with a very serious expression.

"Oh~ it turns out that you planned to do so, you can..."

Wen Xiaoxiao nodded, indicating that she understood.

Others laughed too.

"I think our combat effectiveness is not low!" Fang Lei scratched his head, not understanding what these people were laughing at.

"I also think..." Xiao Liang nodded in approval.

"I'll talk about this later, I still want to hear if there is anything interesting on your way..."

Wen Xiaoxiao hugged the pillow, as if listening to the story.

However, this state did not last long, and there was a knock on the door.

The inspection team from District 3 came to see if there were people in the hospital with persistent fever.

Wen Xiaoxiao waited until the inspectors left and looked at the others: "Qin Rin's movements are so fast, it's impossible..."

"It should be that the Northwest Base has taken precautions long ago, but now it's just more serious."

Su Jia stood at the door, feeling the scorching sun, but after a while, she felt dizzy.

"What are you doing standing outside, come in, I'll show you a magic trick."

Wen Xiaoxiao pulled Su Jia into the house, then faced the courtyard and froze the outer wall.

The indoor temperature dropped suddenly, but the temperature in the yard was just right.

Xiaoliang got out of the living room behind him, looked at Wen Xiaoxiao, and exclaimed, "Sister Xiaoxiao, your abilities are getting more and more powerful!"

"Of course!"

Wen Xiaoxiao readily accepted the compliment.

"Do you have this technology and are afraid of not making money?"

Su Jia also touched Wen Xiaoxiao's hair, which was as fluffy and soft as ever.

Wen Xiaoxiao blinked and said, "I'm too powerful, I don't have any goals to strive for."

"puff!"

Su Jia doesn't laugh often, but she is also a very bright girl when she laughs.

"I'll make something delicious for you, what do you want to eat?"

Su Jia is not short of food, she has vegetables, crops, and some living things in her space...

Being able to store living things is also a unique feature of Sujia Space.

"I want to eat anything!"

Wen Xiaoxiao jumped into the room, and suddenly felt a little unhappy, she seemed to have gained weight recently.

"Am I fat?"

she asked Su Jia.

"No." Su Jia was very gentle.