*TWENTY EIGHT - DOUBLE VISION*

DOUBLE VISION - FOREIGNER

"I want to stick around until I can't see straight."

ARIEL CALLAWAY

I decided to dress it up a little tonight, since it's not often that I have the opportunity to. I decided on a light pink mini skirt and a white button down. I leave the buttons open, but tuck it into the hem of the skirt to keep it secured in place. I manage to dress it down slightly with a pair of sneakers, but even out the look by curling my hair into some loose waves.

Harry picks me up around 8 before we head over to his buddy's house, it's about a fifteen minute drive just outside the city

Harry picks me up around 8 before we head over to his buddy's house, it's about a fifteen minute drive just outside the city. A gated property comes into view first before we pass that and head up a hill, a large modern home appearing and my jaw drops.

"Holy shit. Who exactly is this... friend?" I ask.

"You'll see."

Walking into the house I'm met with a familiar face, but one I haven't been formally introduced to yet. I guess that's about to change. Johnny greets us as soon as we walk in, surprisingly engulfing me into a hug and squeezing me tight. "It's so nice to finally meet you." His bright blue eyes light up in excitement.

"You too!" I return the enthusiasm.

"Come, I'll show you around!" He gently grabs my wrist, placing it around his forearm as he begins escorting me around the house, not even bothering to offer Harry around– probably because he's been here before.

It's massive– and extremely nice. The current floor we're on is the main level. Walking in, you immediately have a view of the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Nashville skyline. The living room steps down and the small area perfectly fits a sectional sofa, which I'm assuming was custom made for the space. The kitchen is to our right, a very open concept with marble counter tops and matte black coating the cabinets. There's even a beverage cooler the size of his refrigerator hidden away in a large butler's pantry.

The master bedroom is also on the main level. For a man in his twenties, it's surprisingly clean and organized.

The basement is where it gets really cool. There's a full sized bar lining the far wall and a pool table directly across from it as well as a few of those vintage arcade games. PacMan, Centipede, and fun ones like that.

The vibe is completely different from upstairs, with stone walls and arched doorways, wooden accents hidden in the tables and the mantle on the fireplace next to the secondary living space. And to the left of that area is a sliding glass door that has a turquoise glow just beyond from a large pool steaming in the cool night air.

Over in the living room, wrapped up in a conversation, are the rest of the guys in his band, Mitch and Aaron, then another girl who I haven't seen before. She wears a baggy shirt and dad jeans, making me feel a bit self conscious in my outfit where I'm definitely showing skin. Jesse Hendrix, the lead singer in their band is missing, which doesn't surprise me as I remember the bad vibes he gave off the night I first saw them perform.