THIRTY - PARADISE CITY

PARADISE CITY - GUNS N' ROSES

"Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty."

ARIEL CALLAWAY

Vegas, baby.

We've just arrived at our hotel and my jaw dropped as soon as I saw the one Niall was leading us into. The fucking Cosmopolitan. June and I looked back and forth at each other, jaws slack as we took in our surroundings. Extravagant chandeliers drape across the tall ceilings of the lobby, glowing a cool shade of pink. The floors reflect the sparkles in the lights as it glows a deep black. It's absolutely stunning– and extremely boujee.

Niall walks up to the front desk, Harry joins in behind him while the rest of us wait in a large seating area not far from the check-in desks

June and I came up with a plan on how to let the room situation slide, as we're mainly worried about what Louis will think since Niall clearly wasn't using his brain when he booked them.

We had Niall explain the situation to Harry, to which he rolled his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose between his fingertips, but in order for our plan to move along smoothly, we all have to know what's going on. Everyone except for Louis.

The plan is for Harry to "get his own room" for privacy purposes, but the room does not exist at all. It's just a ruse for Harry and I to successfully have our own room, but Louis will think Scar and I are sharing if Harry is on his own. Everything else is as planned; Mack and Miles sharing a room, Niall and June, then Zayn and Louis.

Scar will be coming up with an excuse as to why she has to leave my room to sleep in Zayn and Louis' but it will probably be something along the lines of how I talk in my sleep or kick too much– whatever she can think of to throw me under the bus and get away with not sharing a room with me. She said she'd be open to sharing a bed with Zayn, and he said he'd be fine with that as well.

"Alright friends! All checked in, now to your rooms!" Niall exclaims, handing out keys to each of us, but making sure to hand Scar a key to Louis and Zayn's room. They all look the same so it's completely undetectable.

"What about you?" Louis points to Harry who just pats the front pocket of his jeans.

"I got my own room." He pulls the key out of his pocket, briefly glancing at me before looking back to Louis.

"What for?" Louis scoffs.

"So he can sneak as many strippers into his room as he wants." Niall finishes for him and I don't stop myself from shooting him daggers with my eyes. Strippers, really?

Harry chuckles, playing along with Niall's bullshit. "Privacy." He lies.

All of our rooms are in the same general area, but Louis and Zayn's is a larger room with two queen beds so it's a bit further from the rest of us. We all part ways briefly to head to our rooms, Scarlet following Harry and I to our room.