Finally adopted

MAJOR TIME SKIP- 3 MONTH TIME SKIP
By the way, I have no idea what month it would be so I'm putting a random one, thank you.
_______

Kazutora was now out of juvie, it was the day he got released. May 17th 2006, Mr. and Mrs. Tachibana picked him up and brought him home, they were about to tell him the news.

Kazutora's face lit up immediately as he saw his little sister and little brother, he ran up to them and pulled them both in to a tight hug, telling them how much he missed them.

Hina and Naoto returned the hug, both beaming. Hina spoke, "We missed you too, Kazutora-Nii." She said, surprising him.

After a second he let go, "Eh? Hinata why did you call me that? You never have.." He said confused. Mikoto and Masato cleared their throats, making him turn to them.

Mikoto spoke, "Kazutora..how would you feel if I told you that we've legally adopted you?" She asked, smiling holding the paper out to him.

Kazutora's eyes widened, he then looked over to Masato, who nodded with a warm smile. He felt tears form in his eyes, did they really adopt him? He was their son now? He had a real family..?

He then did something that surprised all the Tachibana's, he cried. Tears streaming down his face uncontrollably, he ran over to Mikto and Masato and hugged them tightly, ignoring the paper.

"Thank you!! I love you so much!" He said, turning to each of them smiling. Mikoto smiled and rubbed her now legal son's back.

Masato was the one to speak this time, "We love you too Kazutora." He hugged him back.

Hina and Naoto watched this happily, almost crying because of how happy Kazutora was.
_______

After an eventful day of Mikey and Kazutora talking everything out, Mikey found out that he received therapy while in juvie. It explained why he seemed so much...better.

Kazutora and Naoto were in their room, talking while playing Uno. Kazutora still had a mattress beside Naoto's bed but Mikoto told him that the bed they ordered would arrive soon.

Naoto lost for the second time, he then gave his cards to Kazutora so he could shuffle them. "You're really good at this game, Nii-San." He said, admiring him.

Kazutora smiled while tilting his head, his earring ringing. "I played it alot in juvie" He said, recalling the games he played. Naoto was intrigued.

"Did you play any other games?" He asked, Kazutora noticed his interest.

He then nodded, "I played war quite often as well...ah, and crazy eights." He said.

Naoto spoke, "Isn't that the same as Uno?" He asked.

Kazutora nodded slightly. "Essentially it is, but you play it with a standard card deck." Naoto made a sound like "ohh" signifying that he understood.
_______

It was now the day after Kazutora was released and found out that Mikoto and Masato officially adopted him. It was Thurday which meant that the kids needed to go to school.

One thing that surprised everyone in Kazutora and Hina's school, Kazutora asked Mikoto and Masato to change his last name to Tachibana. They told him that they would do that while he was at school.
_______

Naoto woke up, he saw Kazutora stretching on his mattress. He noticed him.

He smiled, "Morning Otouto" He said, standing up.

Naoto nodded. "You still have your uniform right?" He asked.

Kazutora told him that he kept it in Mikoto and Masato's closet, so he had to go get it from there.
_______