The dsmp meets a Karen😈💪

Third Person P.O.V

"Hey guys? I'm heading to the store." Dream called out from the living room, "Ooh! Can I come too???" Gogy said running in.

"Sure!" Dream replied, "Is there room for more?" Tommy said walking in with Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Yep, let me go get my list and we'll head out." Dream ran into the kitchen and grabbed the list. The others walked out to the car and got settled while they waited for Dream.

After a few minutes Dream came out to the car and sat down, Dream sat in the drivers seat, Gogy was in the passenger seat. (Duh🙄✋) and the other three in the back. (With Beeboy in the middle obviously.)

"What all are we getting?" Ranboo called out, " Let me see..." Gogy replied in his THICC british accent.

"First we have milk-" "Because Dream's dad never came back with it." Tommy muttered to himself. Gogy just roles his eyes.

"Then some muffins for Bad," Gogy continued down the list and just as he finished they arrived at✨walmart.✨

"Ok, George, you can get the fruits, Ranboo you can get the cLeAnInG sTuFf, Tubbo you can get the spices, Tommy you can get the home supplies, (i was losing braincells ok-) and I'll get the drinks."
Everyone nodded and went their own separate ways.😌

Dream makes his over to the fridge section looking for the orange juice🍊

Karen P.O.V

What is that guy wearing?!? I walk up to the guy with some sort of mask on his face. "Excuse me young man, but what on earth are you wearing?!?" He just stands there blankly, which makes me even madder.

"I SAID-" I start to say but he cuts me off, "Ma'am, not to sound rude or anything but, why do you care what I'm wearing?" He says, I can hear annoyance lacing through his voice.

"Why do I care? WHY DO I CARE?!?!? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING SOME STUPID MASK THAT HAS WHAT? A SMILEY FACE ON THE FRONT?!?! WHAT NORMAL PERSON WOULD WEAR THAT?!?"

Dream P.O.V

I stare at her shocked, realizing I was clenching my fists I calm down.
"I'm sorry if you don't like that I'm wearing this, but I have my own reasons." I realize what I said and start to turn back to the refrigerator when you grabs my arm and makes me face her. (So they can kith🥺)
"What reasons?" She says looking me up and down, I think for a minute before responding.

"Well, I'm a faceless streamer, and YouTuber. Is that a good enough reason?" Her eyes widen as she starts to say something but she clearly thinks better of it and walks off. Finally...

Gogy P.O.V

I spot the fruit section right of the bat, and start walking over.
Green apples... I think, I start looking for the apples but they all look the same- (#colourblindgogy 😫✋) And there aren't any labels so that makes it just 10× harder. (thats depressing)

I look over to see a lady with short hair, wearing a dress. I walk over and tap her on the shoulder. (bad idea😰) "Excuse me ma'am, but can you show me where the green apples are?"

Karen P.O.V👹

Is he wearing pink?!? I look at him in horror. "Why are you wearing PINK!?! That is a GIRL colour!" He looks at me confused, "Pink..?" He thinks for a minute, then looks at me again, "Oh! I am? I am! Sorry I didn't know that..." He scratches the back of his neck.

"How would you NOT KNOW?!?!" He stares at me in disbelief, "I'm colour blind..." I role my eyes. "Excuses, excuses..."

"Look. Can you just show me where the green apples are?"