Here comes da sun dodododoo

this technically wasnt for school but for my girl scouts but oh well lol

She walked across the sand, her feet sinking in with every step. Her hair flowing behind her as she peacefully strode was a wonderful sight to see, her skin glowing like an Angel's from the light of the setting sun.

She came to a stop, unconsciously digging her feet deeper into the sand, she looked out onto the sea, the sun shining onto the water carelessly. It shone viciously as the water lapped up on to shore, and up over her toes, making her shiver.

A slight smile gracing her lips as she slowly closed her eyes, letting the wind brush past her hastily. She focused on the feelings, the sounds, letting her mind quiet and her heart slow. The feeling of sand between her toes, the wind rushing past her, with her hair and dress following suit. The sound of the waves, the few people in the distance and she swore she could hear the faintest of music.

She let her mind wander as she stood there, and finally, she hesitantly opened her eyes, letting them readjust to the brightness, she looked at the sight before her.

Boy was the beach a beautiful view.

After standing there for a while longer, she reluctantly dug her feet back out of the sand, and began her journey back with a smile on her face and not a single negative thought on her mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

227 words I think?

and yeah like I said this is for my girl scouts cuz Im doing a badge called "Fresh Water & Marine Biology" and for one of the requirements I had to write an epic story or poem about a river, lake or ocean so yuhhhhhh

hope ya enjoyed hehhehehehehh

-wilburb