Short story :))

I technically did this for spelling but whatever, this is very short and some of it might not make sense but I hope you enjoy :))
-------------

She looked over noticing him. Wearing his signature cashmere sweater, she was so mesmerized by him she didn't even notice that he had passed her a paper until he tapped her shoulder.

She glanced at the paper on her desk and blushed slightly, she quickly opened it up and read it.

It didn't even feel real! She looked over at him again, nodding silently, then sticking the piece of paper into her satchel.

Time skip

She walked quickly through the oasis, looking back down at the paper to make sure this was the right place.

She looked back up, suddenly stopping, she was starstruck!

It was a beautiful bungalow. After she got over herself, she walked up to the door, knocking quietly, nervous that she was at the wrong place.

He opened the door, welcoming her in we he had a movie already set up on the flat screen. They say eating popcorn while the movie played, giggling while holding eachother tightly.

The end :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

That's my little story! I hope you enjoyed it.
Here's a little backstory to it:
For spelling it has me write sentences using some of the words for that unit, my words to write sentences with were, bungalow, paper, cashmere, typhoon, satchel and oasis.
I ended up not using typhoon since I couldn't work it in without it sounded off so I ended up making just a simple sentence using it.
For this story however, I just kinda started writing, I got a bit caught up so it turned into this!

Again I hope you liked it even tho it's a little silly, bye! :))