🫀But I'm a creep🫀

(Consider the song above a little Dark Humor Joke for this Chapter lol)

🫀Where were You during the Chili Episode🫀
(Bc why not? Next chapter will be a continuation)

You weren't there the whole time, But you where there at the Beginning when Scott was Talking about selling his Pubes to the little Fatass.

You were also there when Scott put the Pubes in the Chili that the Fatass was supposed to eat. Hell, You even Chipped in and Decided to give Yourself a Shave down there because you thought it would be fucking Hilarious, you did have to look up how to do it because you have Never shaved down there Before that.

And You were Obviously at the Chili Carnival, and was in the Crowd with Scott's Friends. You where mostly Frozen in place the entire time in Shock, but you quickly snapped out of it when Radiohead actually fucking Showed up out of no where and started degrading your Shaking, Sobbing, Traumatized Boyfriend.

You had pushed the Fat fuck off you Boyfriends Face and Pulled Scott out of the chair and you both just kind of Sat in the Snow for a While so he could Cry. He Sobbed in you Arm for what felt like Hours, and you had never felt more Compelled to Curb-stomp a Nine year old in your Life.