🫀I'm a weirdo🫀

🫀He Visits you at your Job🫀
(Because im gonna get my First Job soon🥴 Maybe, idk, I filled out the application and the interview is Tomorrow, but I'm Hopeful😭)

When you got a Job at the Local Arcade, Scott and his Friends saw it as a way to get Free stuff. Of course, that didn't happen. Just because it was your Friends and your Boyfriend didn't mean they were allowed to get Free things, but you did Bring some Food  back to them when your Shift was Done with. Sometimes you'd even bring Scott a Slushee.

They do like to get on your Nerves at work with them climbing over the Skee-ball Ramp and climbing up on stage with the Animatronics that were only Used during Birthday Parties, which got You in trouble with the Manager.

Sometimes Scott would come over while you're Locking up by yourself and You'd both talk while you Cleaned and Made you both some Slushees. Sometimes you'd Turn the Animatronics on so you both could watch them Sing and stuff, it was kind of eerie when it was just two people watching them (Fnaf at Freddys~😩).

Sometimes he'd bring you Lunch and You'd go on your Lunch break with him. You guys sit in the Golf Court outside on one of the Many Benches and You'd look at the Old and Broken animal statues around the Place.

Scott always walks you home at the end of the day so you both could talk more. It's was just really fun.

(The place Reader works at is the place I'm [Hopefully] going to work at :3 It was such a big part of my Childhood, omg I hope I get this job😭🙏🙏)