🫀She's running out the door🫀

( hope you guys are ready for the next 3 chapters to have the word Run in the title

Yeah)

🫀Reuniting🫀

It's been Months,a little over a Year actually, since you last Saw Scott, and even longer since your Spoke to him. Last you heard of him, His Family members had signed him into a Mental Hospital, and that was that.

You haven't heard any news about him and after a while, You had forgotten about the entire thing.

One day, You were sitting at home while your Parents where out Grocery shopping. You where laying on the couch, watching TV with a bottle of Alcohol on the floor next to you.

Someone rang the Doorbell. Not just once, they where Spamming the damn thing, making you Annoyed as Fuck. A bit drunk, You sat up and stumbled to the door. You where getting a Headache, either because you sat up too Fast or because of the fucker that wasn't giving the Doorbell a Rest.

You swung open the door, about to Cuss someone out, until you where Pushed back by someone grabbing you.

In your drunken confusion, your Heart momentarily stopped until you realized someone was Hugging You. You awkwardly put your Arms in the Air, not knowing what to do. You didn't know who this is or why-

Wait..

" Scott?"

The person hugging you made a Whimpering sound and Hugged tighter. And that's when you finally noticing the Curly red hair, although it was a bit longer. A wave of Emotions washed over you and you immediately hugged him Back. " SCOTT!" You said, sounding somewhere between the Verge of Tears and Happiness.

" Scott, oh my fucking god!" You pushed him back a little to look at him. " You're fucking Tall!" You exclaimed, making him laugh a little through his Tear stained face. " yeah.." and his Voice was deeper too!

You hugged him again, burying his Face into his grey Sweatshirt.

He had just gotten out of the Mental Hospital, and the First person he wanted to see after a little over a Year was You. He didn't even want to go home to change out of his Stringless Sweatshirt and Sweatpants and Laceless Shoes, he wanted to go straight to you.

He honestly expected you to Punch him, which was why he Hugged you as soon as you Opened the Door.

(btw, Let's gooo, we got 1k reads 💪😩)