❂| 004. You met my Homeboy?

Seb said goodbye to Edward and left to find Ella, finally the period where they can be together, it was no hidden secret, the twins always felt better whenever they were in the range of each other, Reene always called them walkie talkie, both utterly useless when they too far from each other, this played an important role at the time of their divorce, Charlie wanted to keep Seb with me but he wanted his kids to be happy so he stayed alone while Reene took the twins with her.

"Ella, finally" Seb attached himself like a lost puppy to Bella, she ruffled his hair, "well, we both survived", Seb laughed at her comment and the twins left each other to get change for gym and entered the gym together.

The girls were having a nice match of volleyball and Seb encouraged Bella to go play with them "only if you go jog with the guys", Seb smirked at her "as I would never miss being close to hot sweaty guys" before Bella could make a face at it, Seb made one himself "that was so gross, I apologize, now go", Seb pushed Bella toward the court and joined the guys, everyone eyeing them after their little interaction.

Seb smirked at the blonde fluffy hair guy who came close to him while doing runarounds the court, "hi, I'm Mike Newton, you must be the new guy that Eric was telling me about", Seb did a little laugh and everyone watched it, the way he laughed was like a melody, Bella always told him to laugh more, "yes that must be only me, Sebastian Swan" before Mike could say something else, Seb tackled him to the ground and now he was laying on him, while Mike was like a red tomato under him, the volleyball traveled over them, hitting the court with a thud.

Bella came overrunning and helped Seb to get up and then Seb helped Mike to get up, clearly noticing how the other kept his eyes down, aww, Seb thought to himself and Bella apologized to them, Jessica finally joining them, "oh, she's got a great spike right?" she pointed toward Bella, noticing how Mike Newton was stealing glances at the Swan guy, jealousy spiking inside her, she pointed toward them both "So, you're from Arizona, right? Aren't people supposed to be tan down there?", Seb understood what she was trying to do, he never liked girls like these, trying to pull down others at any chance, so he kept one hand over Bella's shoulder and another snaked around Mike's waist, he felt how Mike's breathing hitched, he internally felt a victory, "that's why they kicked us out, right Bella?" he pointed toward Bella and then smiled toward Mike, the blush forming on Mike's face. Jessica was a fuming mess right and Bella hit him in the ribs and they all just laughed and the period ended.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

Bella moved in sync with Seb, both of them filling their tray, Bella not having much hunger, while Seb just filled his tray with some mashed potato, breadsticks, and a can of juice, cause we were healthy, Bella moved toward the table where Jessica and Mike were sitting before moving there, he did a quick sweep of the hall to find Rosalia or Edward but when he couldn't find them, he decided to sit with Bella's friends, they didn't make a nice impression on him, he liked the Newton guy, he was too adorable, soon Eric joined them and put his arm over Bella, "hey, mike you met my homegirl?" Seb didn't like it but then Mike moved closer to him, "you met my homeboy?" and clasped on his shoulder, weird kin =d of flirting but Seb was liking the attention while Jessica Stanley was burning in jealousy, "it's like the first grade all over again" she did a laugh and then pointed towards the twins "you both are like the new shiny toy" and that was it, "Jessica, please, could you think twice before speaking?" Seb was so fed up with her, the table soon went silent and Seb started to eat his food.

He was enjoying his food till a flash made him jump on his seat, "Jesus, what the fuc-" before Seb could complete Bella pinched him on his knee and did the mom eye thing, no bad language.

Turns out the flash was from the camera, the shy girl was carrying, now he knows why Bella stopped him, the girl was already shuttering an apology to them and he didn't want her to feel bad, so he did his charming smile at her, telling her it's okay "sorry, needed a candid for the feature" before the twin could retaliate, Eric spoke up "the feature's dead, Angela", so Angela's her name, pretty accurate, Seb thought to himself.

"sorry" Seb spoke with Angela, "maybe we can do eating disorder or LGBTIQQ rights global warming" he would have continued with it, but the sound of the double door opening stopped him and both the twins watched how flawlessly the Cullens moved and sat at their table. 

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑

A/N: AH, DAILY  UPDATES BE NICE, HOPE YOU ALL COMMENT SOON, WANNA READ UR VIEWS TOO,

THANK YOU