❂| 008. I wish I was the bike

Forks had very weird weather, rain, snow, and sometimes sun, so when Seb woke to see a cover of ice covering the world it was no surprise to him, except it's gonna be colder today but the thought of meeting Jasper made him feel warm.

Over the last week, Seb and Jasper have gotten close, the three coats hanging on the back of his door was quite proof of it, though poor Bella still waited for Edward to come from his family visit as Jasper told Seb.

Bella said a bye to Charlie and Seb, while Seb munched on his cereal, Jasper was going to pick him up today, and he already his dad about who gonna pick him up today.

The sound of Bella's falling made the two males run outside, the moment Seb went out, he slipped just like Bella on the ice and fell on his ass, "ouch" he said and Charlie just laughed at his clumsy children, "see I thought twin complete each other sentences, not copy each other too", "dad" both the twins said at the same time, proving Charlie's point, he helped them both to stand and pointed towards the new tires with chains on the truck, "I got you new tires and put chain on them", "no one has done this before for us" Bella speaks and Charlie get confused by what her daughter means, "thanks dad, Bella means same too" Seb chimed in between and Bella nods at him in approval, "take care and be safe" Charlie tells Bella and she left for school.

Those two were going to enter the house but the sight of black jacket and silver Harley stopped them, Jasper easily slipped his helmet off and waved towards Sebastian and did a nod at Charlie, Seb returned the wave and went inside to bring his bag, Charlie stopped him in his track, "dad, I seriously didn't know he gonna bring a bike", "well, now Bella's already gone so I will allow it but no bike from next time" Charlie announces in his dad's voice and Jasper made a note to bring his car from next time, Seb hugged his dad and left the house.

"morning, Darling'" Jasper won't stop calling him the nickname, no matter how much Seb begged and now he was used to it, "morning, Jasper, didn't know you ride a bike" Seb slips on the helmet and Jaspers helps in attaching the strap and whispers a "hold me tightly" in his ear, "you wish," Seb tells him and moves to sit on the bike.

Sebastian Swan tried his best to resist not to hold onto Jasper but the bike came to life, he thought it was better to hold onto him. Jasper smiled to himself when he felt Seb's arms wrapping around his waist and Seb couldn't resist feeling the muscles under that black jacket, Jasper couldn't help himself but comment "like what you feel", he felt the emotion of embarrassment coming from Seb and just laughed at it and soon Seb laughed at it too, the school was visible but Seb didn't want the ride to end soon, maybe Jasper sensed it, so instead of going the direct way he took the indirect longer way and Seb just smiled into the back of Jasper, inhaling the scent of him from the jacket, he knew soon he gonna wear the same jacket too.

The duo walked together, Jasper kept his arm over Seb' shoulder, he didn't look like he was in pain, he could breathe easily, inhale the scent of blood around him but that didn't matter, the scent of honey bringing calm to him, Seb was surprised to see Edward waiting for them, "hello, Seb" Edward spoke to him and Seb flicked his fingers onto his forehead, "ouch" Edward muttered, "you know what that for", Edward nodded at him, Jasper pulled Seb into him and ruffled his hair and left him alone with Edward, the whole action made Sebastian red, "oh, someone got a crush", Edward nudged his shoulder with him, "no, I don't, now let's get to class, Rose will be waiting, see you" and then Edward stood alone in the hallway, trying to read the other mind only to see few images of Jasper smiling, nothing else.

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑ 

The classes went fine, Rose was in a good mood so both of them chatted throughout the whole class, the rest of the day when normal too till it was the class that Seb loved, or maybe the idea of spending more time with Jasper was what he loved.

They had made a routine, Sebastian sits at the Cullen table, and when the bell rings, Jasper waits for him till Seb goes and meets Bella and then they both walk together to the class.

"so liked the bike, darling'", Jasper asked Seb, both walking together, Jasper was holding books for Seb while Seb casually kept his hand on the other's shoulder, "oh, I loved it but can't say same for dad" Seb remembering the chat he had with his dad in the morning, "well, imma bring the  car from tomorrow"

Seb turned around too quick making him lose his balance, Jasper's arm slipped through his waist and both of them stood together like that for a few minutes till Seb regained his balance, "thanks", "no issues" Jasper still hasn't moved his hand from Seb's waist but all Seb could focus was on the books which Jasper was holding and he's still holding, he ain't that lightweight, Seb thought to himself but ignored the thought and walked to their class.

Everyone stared at how Jasper had his hand around Seb's waist instead of his shoulder, Jasper feeling the stares tried to move his hand but Seb just pulled his arm back and spoke in a low voice, "now now, are you cowering away, Darling'", he used Jasper's nickname for him as a mockery word and well if Jasper Hale wasn't turned on a bit that would be a major lie.

The duo got seated at their seat and started doing the assignment, Sebastian poking Jasper's side whenever he needed help and the other helping him. "oh before I lose my balance again" Jasper laughed at it, "yeah", "so you gonna pick me up tomorrow too?" Seb spoke with his head down so it seemed like he was concentrating on the questions but Jasper could easily hear his heart beating more faster and how he was feeling nervous, Jasper used his gift and a wave of unknown calm washed over Sebasatian, he finally took the breathe which he didn't knew he was holding, "of course, if you want"and before Jasper could complete his sentence, Sebastian was so close to hugging the other but remembering how the last time he tried to do it and how it turned out, he stopped in his track, "what's wrong, Sebastian?", he tries to brush Jasper off but didn't work, the class ends and they walk in the hallway together, "Sebastian", Seb stops in his track and look at the honey eyes staring into him, "is it okay if I hug you?" he spokes slowly like a bee buzzing in a storm, a voice which don't want to be heard but when Jasper Hale raises his hand him as a sign of yes, Sebastian was already in his arms, "yes, I would love the pickup", Jasper hummed in his shoulder, the other just inhaling the scent of honey and forest from his mate, "you can hug me whenver you want", "okay" Seb tells him and both of them move towards the other class.

Jasper pulls Seb for a hug and bids him goodbye, "I will meet you, once your class ends", "see ya, Jasper", Sebastian moves into his class, waving hello to Edward, "hello, Mike" he gets seated on his seat and wait for Mr. Molina and Bella.

Alice pulls Jasper from his position and both of them go to their class. "oh, you two look so adorable together", "have you seen anything else about that?" Jasper asks her, "nope".

Since Alice has seen the arrival of the twins, the twin and how they are potential mates, there's someone else too, every time she gets a vision of Jasper and Sebastian, there's one more person, a black shadow, the face not visible, standing with them, she has tried her best to uncover the face but nothing came from it.

"don't worry about it, Jasper, it will be all fine" Alice tries to boost jasper's confidence, "I hope the same" and then both of them move to their respective classes. 

◐ ◐ ◯ ◑ ◑ 

A/N: I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER, I WOULD LOVE TO READ COMMENTS.