Chapter 2

(3rd Person POV)

We see as everyone is gathering in the classroom. Mary and Y/N were shuffling while looking into each other eyes. All the girls were awing at the young boy since he need a booster seat just to reach the table. The student council were watching the camera recording. Kirari was wanting to be entertained yet didn't want Y/N to fail. Sayaka was worried beyond belief she didn't want Mary of all people to have Y/N as her house pet.

Kirari: 'Don't fail me little prince'

Sayaka: 'Please be careful little hero'

Mary and Y/N drew 5 cards. Y/N drawing the cards Elemental HERO Clayman, King of the Swamp, Elemental HERO Shadow Mist, Mirror Force, and Reinforcement of the Amry. Mary was looking at Ryota who was holding a mirror which revealed Y/N's hand to her. Yumeko would see this but wouldn't say anything believing Y/N could figure this out himself.

Y/N: S-so who's going first?

Mary: I'll let you go first kiddo

The little Kaiba's eyes lit up

Y/N: T-thank you Ms. Mary

Mary: 'Awww how cute, good thing he's gonna be my little one~'

Y/N would draw the card Elemental HERO Bubbleman

Y/N: I'll summon Elemental HERO Shadow Mist in attack mode, and place 2 cards face down

The conniving blonde clapped.

Mary: Good job little one

Y/N: T-thank you 

Back in the student council room everyone was analyzing Mary's behavior.

Kaede: She's just being nice to him to throw him off

 Yuriko: Sad that he's falling for it

Kirari: Now now he's only a child you can't except him to pick up on peoples ulterior motives

Back with the Kaiba and blonde. Mary has summoned Chocolate Magician Girl

Mary: Chocolate Magician Girl attack Elemental HERO Shadow Mist!

Y/N's life points would drop form 4000 to 2400. Y/N's eyes widened while Mary smiled

Mary: Sorry little one but I'm here for the win

Y/N's turn was up and he drew Hero Signal. He smiled.

Y/N: I play Hero Signal, when one of my monsters is destroyed I can summon one Elemental HERO card from my deck or hand, and the card from my deck is Elemental HERO Avian. But I'm not done cause I activate one of my face downs Reinforcement of the Army, with this card I can add one level 4 or lower monster from my deck to my hand. Then I'll summon that card and that is Elemental HERO Burstinatrix and I'll end my turn!

Everyone was shocked the once shy boy that everyone knew was now more confident not even stuttering once. The blonde smiled.

Mary: Nice one kid but I think I can still beat ya. Now I'll draw and summon Lemon Magician Girl and I'll sacrifice both of my monsters to summon my ace in the hole Dark Magician Girl!

 Now I'll draw and summon Lemon Magician Girl and I'll sacrifice both of my monsters to summon my ace in the hole Dark Magician Girl!