Chapter 9

(Yumemi Yumemite's POV)

I would activate my duel disk with my signature smile.

I would draw my five cards which were Elegy the Melodious Diva, Aria the Melodious Diva, Reload, Harpies Feather Dusted, and Storming Mirror Force

I would draw my five cards which were Elegy the Melodious Diva, Aria the Melodious Diva, Reload, Harpies Feather Dusted, and Storming Mirror Force. I would smile. You see I gave myself some of the most powerful cards in the game. Most of them are just to get my opponents cards off the field to leave them opened for an attack. Soon Y/N drew his five cards. He looked determined, I looked to the audience.

Me: Well let's get the duel under way but we gotta figure out who goes first, if you look under your seats there's a tablet. All you need to do is turn it on and vote! Then the results will be shown on the Jumbotron

Soon I'm almost an instant the results were shown. It was actually pretty close but I won by one percent. It's sad how theses simps are devoted to me as if I'm some sort of goddess. I would look at my cards and picked one.

Me: I'll start by summoning Elegy the Melodious Diva and I'll set two cards face down

That's when the hologram of my monster came up looking almost as beautiful as me. Everyone would cheer, well mainly the simps. Y/N was in pure awe and was smiling like crazy. I'm not gonna lie it is pretty cute but personally I don't see why Midari, Sayaka, and the President are obsessed with this kid. Y/N drew his card and he looked focussed.

Y/N: I'll start by summoning  Elemental HERO Blazemam and I'll place two cards face down!

All of the girls were cheering. Jeez this kid really does have every girl after him. I drew my card and it was 1st Movement Solo. I set the card and I'll go for Aria.

Me: I'll summon Aria the Melodious Diva and end my turn

The young boy seemed confused. I guess people usually do attack when he has one monster on the field.

Y/N: I draw! I'll summon Elemental HERO Wildheart and I'll sacrifice these two-

Me: Ah ah ah little one ya gotta dance to the song first. Now remember you have to keep the percent to at least ninety

Soon the song name would come onto display and the boy would smile. My avatar and his appeared but his pad would light up signifying that it's his move. But there seemed to be a glitch cause the song wouldn't play. I would sigh and reset the game.

Me: Sorry ladies and gentlemen. It seems we're experiencing technical difficulties. We're gonna have to reset the game

Some people groaned. But others were understanding. I chose the same character but Y/N chose some weird monster with a red jacket. It's name was 'Agoti'? We then chose a song called 'Cruel Angel's Thesis'. Y/N's pad lit up and he looked ready.