Chapter 7

(Sachiko Juraku's POV)

I was looking at profiles for the students and so far non really peaked my interest. I would take a sip of my tea and then I saw Jun Kiwatari. He doesn't have a deck and I think I should give him a dragon deck with only monsters. Knowing him he'll think that his deck is soo amazing that he'll grow over confident giving Y/N an easy win. I would smile and go through a collection of cards I have and picked out all of the dragon monsters. But the dumbass will need some good cards so I shall give him a potential ace monster, Stardust Dragon.

 But the dumbass will need some good cards so I shall give him a potential ace monster, Stardust Dragon

I simply smiled. I would create a whole deck for him and send it to Jun's address and tomorrow my puppy and monkey will be putting on a show.

(Jun Kiwatari's POV)

I was chilling in my room playing some video games until I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned and when I opened the door, I saw a package. It was small but who gives a shit. I would then pick it up and take it inside, closing my door. I opened it and inside was a deck of cards? What the hell I thought it be an iPhone! I noticed a note and what it said intrigued me

Note: Dear Jun, This deck of cards are duel monsters cards. There is a child in Hyakkaou Academy, he seems to be a great duelist and if you beat him you could possibly get control of Kaiba Corp. and you might even get to lure more mittens.

Me: Aw hell yeah

If I have this kid as my personal house pet I can lure in more bitches. This white card interests me. I got my ace now.

(Y/N Kaiba's POV)

I was a regular day of Hyakkaou. But for some reason no one's been challenging me to a duel. Yeah I've been dueling Mary from there to there but so far no new people have presented themselves. I was over looking my deck and I started realizing that I don't have many Xyz's or Synchro monsters. Definitely need to change that. Soon it was free time and I was just messing with my cards until someone approached me.