THE TWO WORLDS: Same yet apart

Preeta or to be precized Dr PREETA AROURA is a pure and kind hearted soul,yet her destiny deceived her.

Manik or to be precized THE MANIK MALHOTRA known for his ruthless behaviour ,yet his luck didnt support him.

THE whole mansion was magnificently decorated and why not the only nephew of great Raj Malhotra was being tied in sacred bond today .The whole mansion was lit up by the ,happiness and joy of people living there.Men of the house were dictating the househelps to do and what not to .Ladies were making sure that the guests were well guided .Admist were two souls portraying to be happy ,to be exited but their eyes deceived them they show different stories of their broken souls.Entering the house was seen to be a very pretty girl or to be detailed the most beautiful woman of mid 20's among the crowd .

PREETA was seen entering a mansion with her ma(Sarla ) ,biji(Brinda dadi ) and her little sis( Shrishti arora)

Looking towards the gate made preeta halt her steps , what she saw was a big ,magnificient board showing

Mr. RAHUL KHANNA

WEDS

Ms. SANJANA MEHTA

Tears brimmed in her eyes seeing the board ,various memories are again alive.Nearly two months before such same board was seen at enterance of Kumkum bhagya hall indicating her marriage but het fate again played a cruel game on her destiny that she neither was married with her supposed groom nor was she accepted by her actual husband who once was her best friend .But she was satisfied as now she was'nt binded to him ,his name,or anyone related to him ,she was divorced since last one month and best thing was that he never showed up giving her enough courage to end this hopeless and nameless relationship ,though damage was done -her mother was worried for her future but alas her life without Luthras was cordial. Although it hurts that the betrayal was given by her bestfriend or ex-bestfriend. Well her destiny was never on her favour.

Coming out of her thoughts she heard shrishti calling her in ,to meet he dadis side relatives whom she met last when she was 15, after that never and now here she is after so many years directly comming to marriage, her uncle might scold her for not meeting him and his antics... God!

Thinking these she came inside the house unaware of her coming DESTINY.

Precap: PREETA ON ALTAR

PREETA MARRIES RAHUL?

WHY?

Next update:Votes to be 50