SPECIAL !!

Morning rose to its glory , and the chirping sound from the balcony made Preeta open her eyes. Initially confused of the place ,everything became clear once she remembered the previous day"Oh ! she was in her new room " When she tried getting up , unfortunately she couldnt as a certain someones hand stopped her from rising up , being shocked she tried to remember how she got into bed and in this position , it took some time but she remembered her cries , his tears and his comfort too and a small smile adorned her face , gazing at him for some time , she made her hand free and suddenly her her eyes held tears , she was married before too , and that too with the person she trusted the most but she never stepped in her in-laws house as their daughter in law , even though the other family members like Rakhi aunty , Rishab ji , Bani dadi and Kritika loved her they never stood for her , though Luthra house was familiar to her ,she never felt home there yet in Malhotra mansion where she would stay from today feels like she always belonged here  , she felt home , she felt a soothing peace in arms of her Husband yesterday which she never felt before , just thinking about him brought a small smile on her face again and then she moved to freshen up"  Come on this was her first day after marriage , they had rituals to do " 

 Initially confused of the place ,everything became clear once she remembered the previous day"Oh ! she was in her new room " When she tried getting up , unfortunately she couldnt as a certain someones hand stopped her from rising up , being shock...

----------------------------------

Manik was disturbed  by the tinkling sound , thinking what is tinkling he irritatedly opened his eyes only to hold his breath and only one word revolved his mind" Gorgeous"His morning dizzy and foggy mind could only decipher this word at that instant..Manik kept looking at her without even blinking an eye....

Feeling an intense stare on her Preeta moved her ayes around the room only to lock it with the deep black eyes , she raised a brow at him as if asking what " Do you need something Manik?" and this brought our Mr Malhotra out of his dream land , to...

Feeling an intense stare on her Preeta moved her ayes around the room only to lock it with the deep black eyes , she raised a brow at him as if asking what " Do you need something Manik?" and this brought our Mr Malhotra out of his dream land , to cover up the situation he uttered whatever came in his mind " What is the time?" A puzzled Preeta asked " You do have a big clock right in front of the bed , dont you?" Manik knew he cannot cover up more so he just gave in saying" I will better get fresh "

When Manik moved in the bathroom Preeta could hear a knock at the door . When she opened the door Nyonika Malhotra entered ." You look gorgeous Bachha " uttered her mother-in-law .Preeta blushed and before she could say anything Nyonika took her to the hall.