Chapter Sixteen

(A/n: okay okay okay. Wow fuck me. OMFG. I'm so happy idk. I'm using my friends personal hotspot to do this so; once again, it will be short af.... But hey! It's an update? I usually wait until u get 20 reads on a chapter, but I don't get the chance to update very often.)

Harry's POV:

The other large cats announced their presence by shrieking loudly. There were at least three. "I told you it was to dangerous," I gritted my teeth at Louis. "But did you listen? No."

"Hey, uhm, hey. What is- I mean, what?" Louis looked confused at the shrieks coming from the trees around us. "Is there a woman out there?"

"No it's the pumas you dolt," I picked up another branch to sharpen, "and there are a lot more than I can handle, so run before they see you,"

"Then you will be all alone," he stayed. The idiot will get is both killed.

"Yes, then I will die and you will return back as a war hero, my family will be released and everything will be good," I nodded at him to run, "they smell you, but they can't see you- when they get here they will think they had been smelling me and you can get bcc to the buildings,"

Louis stood in place still, not moving. "Run!" I whispered, the animals were getting closer.

Louis took off, leaving me alone in the woods. Okay, he's safe; I'm not.

It was a lie when I said he would return a hero, he won't be returning at all. Liam will have killed him soon after I'm gone.

Two large, brown animals jumped from the dense forest and circled where I was standing. I jabbed the stick at one that dared to close, causing it to jump back with another shreik.

A third, larger, puma walks through the tall trees, baring it's teeth at me.

To them, I was only a pest on their territory. I'll be dead in minutes. They won't even eat me, only kill me.

Th larger one was obviously the little groups "leader". She sniffed at the dead body of we comrade and snarled, realizing what I had done.

She lunged at me, I caught her with the branch just in time as to not be clawed.

My biceps protested under the pressure and the stick groaned in complaint.

Splinters of cracks started showing in the branch, I rolled to the side right as the stick broke, the creature falling to the ground with a pounce.

The other two flanked her, stalking towards me, cornering me.

My back hit a tree and the larger puma roared a harsh scream. The puma on her right side lunged at me and swept a claw across my right thigh, at first I didn't feel it.

It felt numb, I looked down to where the cat struck, seeing blood pouring from the hole in my jeans.

(A/n: yeah like I said, short af. But hey.... Two days in a row. I love it when u guys comment because it shows up in my email
:) so YAYAYAYAYA. Continue commenting PLS I love reading the feedback and everything. I didn't proofread sooooooo......)