Clifford The Big Red Dick Dog

On a very sad-boy fall day, Clifford sat alone in his big fucking cage honry as fuck. Clifford was locked up for a reason and one reason only, he fucked the baby out of fucking Emily. Clifford had the most girthiest cock in the world, and his dick swung and flopped with such pride. It's been a decade since Emily adopted that horny silky fuck, and that big cocko fuck hornyness has been growing ever since.

Before Clifford aborted the baby, he was getting envyus of Emily spending all her time with The Big Cock Chad Charley. Charley had gotten the ironic nickname after boasting about his peen in front of every girl, just to get his lil pecker leaked on fugly mofos. Funny enough Emily fell for his boasting and decided to do the SEX with him. After all the SEX, Emily through the most hissist fit's of them all, because a small dick ain't it.

Emily grabbed some googly eyes and got a knife... and uh made his dick look like the Joker. Charley screamed and yelped in pain as his dick was dealing with a mighty transformation. Then that E-Whore took pictures of his brutally fucked up cock and surprisingly she was horny for it. In conclusion she fucked him liked no tomorrow because he was fucking dying of green-dick syndrome. A disease where the dick detaches itself because it turned into Joker.

At the end of a overly horny day, Charley fucking died and I mean it. That dudes fucking body wasn't discovered till months later because that ho of deadasses kept the body for fuckin. F.Y.I, Clifford watched all of that and he was into that shit, now he wasn't into the dead body shit, but he dealt with it. Now let's speed up the pace a little bit, months later Clifford had a new roommate, T-bone the little yellow bitch. Charley adopted T-bone and taught him all the ways of the hood and forced him to listen to Gangster's Paradise for weeks straight . T-bone was a certified gangster and rat and he was voiced by Christoper Walken.

Charley parents acknowledged that he went suddenly missing, so they gave away everything to Blondie Bitch, and EVEN FUCKING T-BONE. T-BONE MAY BE A BICH, BUT HE FUCKING DOMIANTES THE STREETS WITH HIS YELLOW ASS. Clifford and T-bone shared the same cage and watched violently how Emily fucked Charley's dead body. Emily ended up forgetting that they both existed, so they went days without food and water. Clifford and T had to make their own ways of getting this stuff, and let's say it was a scatty mess that was very kinky. Now you the reader may be thinking, how the absolute fucky fuck did that necrophiliac not smell their hot sexy shambles of scat, well apparently dead green-dick syndrome is a funky punky smell that fumes up the room.

Clifffored was losing his mind because his horny levels were off the charts and dear god, it was radiating energy. T-Bone could feel this energy and was terrified of Cliiford's needs. Clifford whispered the last words T-bone was going to hear, "Fuck yo life, Bing bong your getting fucked". T-bone innards were dicked up into his throat making him gag and vomit all his internal organs out. I GUESS HE MADE THEM OUTER ORGANS AND HOLY SHIT NOT GONNA LIE, i WiShhh I was T-boNER. Clifford ended up fucking his body up to the cages bars, he fucked them against those bars like a good ol prison rapping (from good ol experience).

Now I cried a lot when T-bone died because his last words were, "So, this is Gangsta's Paradise". All that sad shit aside, let's talk horny, imagine extreme moaning and groaning while It's Gonna Me by NSYNC is playing. Fun fact: T's head fucking busted the lock and also his head, so BIG BOI DICK DOG IS OUTTA THE CAGE. Clifford, like the BRC dog he is, hid in plain sight as Charley's body. AYE that's right cumpets, Clifford is using Charley's body to get his groove on. Clifford waited till night time to see his lovely Dumb Bore Whore Blondie to fuck the body that used to be Charley's.

By the way, Clifford blue balled fucking T-bone just to get it on. Now you know how Spider-Man can shoot spider webs, well same thing for Clifford, but he shoots cum webs and he sensed that little slutty nutty coming up the stairs and shot her with one of his webs. She struggled and yelled for help, but hell no one was cumming, ha see what I did there, CUM GET IT WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING. Fine don't laugh, but Clifford was getting turned on by this and his tail and dick wagged in joy. Clifford with shit in his mouth gave Emily, possibly gave more of a shitter kiss than 2 girls one cup and he did this for a considerable amount of time.

Peggy the Preggo bitch was pregnant with Charley's baby, and this little fucker was about to come out earlier than me having sex with a dog. Clifford yelled out, "What's poppin baby, hear ya like big cockos''. Clifford had her against the wall and she was about to bust, not in a sexual way, more in an explosive body way. Her eyes were popping out like Glen's from The Walking Dead. Then outta nowhere, BOOOMMMMMM!!!!!! Her recently exploded parts were everywhere and he kept fucking. Clifford had only her ass in hands and that's it, everything else, notta. Clifford then climaxed everywhere and flooded the fucking attic with cum and then OMG SPONGEBOB RANDOMLY APPEARS AND SUCKS IN ALL THE CUM.

Clifford and Spongebob fist bumped and Clifford stuck his long tongue into him and Spongebob is a weak man and cummed immediately, lettin loose all the cum just sucked up. Clifford lost his doggie mind and became a bad boy, he fucking bit off half of Spongbob's body and fucking ground slammed him into the ground. The shockwave of ground slam fucking caused a cum nuke because Clifford thought it was hot doing this. Spongebob was nowhere to be found and he could hear reminisces of that lil square fuck's laugh.

Now here comes the plot twist and good message about STD's, never fuck someone who has been fucking a dead body for months. Clifford had attracted Green-Dick Syndrome and Clifford fucking thought green-dick was a not a hot name for the disease, so now it's called Green-Gobbler Syndrome. Clifford had passed out from the news that his dick will turn into the Green Gobbler, the famous Spuder-Daddy franchise played by Willcum Dacum.

Clifford then woke up in a facility in a foreign country. There were multiple giga-nerds and big-brain people watching Clifford sexily. Clifford tried to escape, but he was chained to the wall and his throbbing cock had mutated into something. This something wasn't pretty and Clifford couldn't feel his dicko mode anymore, and then he felt a rip in his body. The doctors watched as Clifford's dick fucking detached itself from him and dick suddenly spoke (voiced by Willy Smithy), "Cumer, cumeth, cumbo, coomba ya". These words struck the room with a lighting cum rod that made the doctors turn into cum. Willy the cock looked back at his owner Clifford, He walked with his balls and put him out of his misery by putting his hairy red pubic hairs in his mouth.

Willy the Cock grabbed a gun and went die hard on all the fucking people who were named Josh. He shot cum bullets and the bullets had turned into acid cum and burned them alive. Willy had escaped the facility and went on into the new world of CUM. He planned on making the whole atmosphere just cum.

Years later, he made this happen and was the Cumident of the Cumited Cums. He had a whole family of cocker cums. His wife Cumalina Cumlie and his son Cum the Rock Cockson loved him so much they cummed together every night.

The Cum.