Chapter 25

Many days already passed which they have more than 2 days before the field trip. Meanwhile, in those days before the trips, Sanzu was spending his time with Kyoko in the music room, which they become more closer with Kyoko already calling Sanzu by his works name and Sanzu calling her by her first name.

They become a close friend because Kyoko getting comfortable with the boy didn't feel awkward anymore as they continue learning the piano together. Busy on learning piano until they forget that they have a trip in 2 days.

"My brain!! Why sometimes I keep forgetting?!", whimper Kyoko while eating her bread as she was having lunchtime with Sanzu at the school rooftop because Haru having lunch with Mikey, only both of them while Senju was helping with class monitor regarding the field trip, leaving Kyoko all alone.

As she was walking to the cafeteria all by herself, she bumped into Sanzu which the boy asked her if she wanted to have lunch together and Kyoko accepted since she don't have anyone to lunch with and that is how she and Sanzu are now on the rooftop together eating their lunch.

"You're not eating your lunch?", asker Kyoko while looking at Sanzu who looks lil bit hesitant to open his mask. However, if with Kyoko, maybe it's not that bad , since Kyoko didn't make fun of him even once. She even call him pretty during the sports festival so it's was nothing much to worry about her point of view on him.

Slowly Sanzu takes off his black mask which Kyoko stares at him nonstop. Not at his scar but his pretty face.

'Damn, wish I have his pretty face.', Kyoko thought which she admired and keeps staring at Sanzu who was eating his cream bread. The boy realizes she was staring at him which he asks..

"Is there something on my face?"

"There's lil bit of cream on your face.", said Kyoko while pointing at her mouth, telling Sanzu there's some cream on his mouth. Sanzu then sweeps the cream on his lips and licks it while looking at Kyoko who was staring at him nonstop.

Sanzu was looking at her while Kyoko looking at him as both of them are staring at each other before Kyoko turn away immediately, knowing that she had been staring at Sanzu a lot which it feels lil bit rude to him

Sanzu was looking at her while Kyoko looking at him as both of them are staring at each other before Kyoko turn away immediately, knowing that she had been staring at Sanzu a lot which it feels lil bit rude to him. However, Sanzu is just being bluntly himself, staring at the girl nonstop. Every part of her like usual himself.

"Want to go out?", suddenly Sanzu asked which caused Kyoko to turn and look at him with confusion and shock.

"Huh?"

Kyoko's reaction was lil bit surprised which Sanzu looks at her with confusion. Question himself did he say anything to make her show that kind of reaction to him. A few seconds later, finally, Sanzu realized that he just caused the misunderstanding in his words.

"Wait! I mean, hang out! Like- buying some stuff or clothes for the upcoming trips!!", explained Sanzu panicked to Kyoko with lil blush on his face.