Chapter 38

The next day, Sanzu woke up and go to school early than he used to which makes Takeomi and Senju lil bit confused with his sudden behavior. The oldest and youngest look at each other as they ask for the reason but nothing comes to an idea.

"Does something bad happen to him at the school? He's never gone early before.", said Takeomi who sipped his coffee while Senju is eating her toast.

"I don't know. I did ask Haru yesterday but..."

"But?"

"She's busy getting her treatment.", said Senju with an amusing smile on her face as she remembers back the conversation between her and Haru in the chat.

"Did she got hurt?", Takeomi asked as he don't know the real thing that happened. Senju smile which makes Takeomi more confused.

"Yeah. Really hurt!! But don't worry, her boyfriend was there to help her feel way more better.", said Senju to Takeomi who still didn't catch the point that Senju trying to say. Takeomi just ignore it in the end as he rolled his eyes while shook his head and continued to sip his coffee with his phone in his hand. "Anyway!! I'm going to the school now!"

"Yea..yea...have a good day.", said Takeomi lazily without glancing at his sister who walked out of the house and straight to the school.

>_______________________<

At the school, Sanzu arrived, and the reason he acted like that was that he wants to avoid meetings with Kyoko first. He's not ready to face the girl after what happened yesterday, it's just hurt seeing someone you have a crush on now belong to another man. However, the world is really cruel to Sanzu as the first thing he sees at the school is Kyoko who is with the guy that confessed to her yesterday.

".........", seeing them just only meters afar from him, it's pissed Sanzu so much. His green eyes that shiny glared at them from afar, as many torturing ways come up inside his head. How much he wants to kill the guy and snapped Kyoko back, even he has to use force to get the girl back.

"Sanzu?", a voice of a female girl just snapped Sanzu out of his dark mind as he turns back to see two blonde persons that looked at him in confusion. It's his best friend and his king, Haru and Mikey. "You're okay?", asked Haru who looks lil bit worried while Mikey is still half asleep with his hand and holding on to Haru's school uniform.

"Yeah. I'm totally fine!", said Sanzu with a close-eye smile. Even wearing his black mask, it's can recognize the guy is actually smiling.

'I'm pretty sure that his stares a moment ago look lil bit similar to Manjirou when he punched Kazutora 4 years ago....', Haru thoughts as she stares at Sanzu with doubtful eyes.

"Nee..nee...Haruchin...let's go now...", said Mikey who was still sleepy. Haru just shook her head tiredly after seeing Mikey acting like a child who was still sleepy and pampered by his mother.

"I wonder where's the guy that was so active last night...."

"He already gives all out of his energies, Haruchin. You can't blame him for being tired...", said Mikey as he referred to himself while Haru just let out a small sigh at it.

"We will go first. Oh- I forgot to mention...you early today than usual, Sanzu.", said Haru which Sanzu flinch and wondered if it was obvious or weird for him to come early to the school than usual. "Bye-bye.", said Haru while waving his hand to Mikey who just follow his girlfriend behind, still sleepy and only dependent on the girl for the directions.

Seeing how Haru didn't give a reaction, Sanzu thought that she didn't see or know about Kyoko being in a relationship. He just shrug it off since the girl and his sister would know about it later on anyway. Observed everyone from their gang, seem only the girls which are Haru, his sister, Emma, Hina, and Yuzuha are the only ones who know about his feelings for Kyoko.