Meeting the devil himself.

When people mention high school reunions, usually the pictures that are painted in our heads is just happiness and celebration all around with so many treasure chests of happy and bittersweet memories being unlocked with the people who practically shaped the best years of ourselves. 

Well, in my scenario, I can't even imagine a small sliver of happiness if I ever had to meet the people from my high school because you see, I wasn't exactly a person who had friends, Instead, people will come up to me and deliberately remind me of everything that happened between me and that Chivaree. 

"...oh hey Metawin! How's life going my boy? So are you still in touch with Bright or do you both still rip each other's bodies away when you even get a whiff of  each other's perfume" 

" Hey! I remember you, you were the one who used to stand up against that Vachirawit right? I heard that was sick dude, please call me up if you guys still wanna fight. I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world" 

And that'd be just 2 shots down for me.

I start to remember my old days as i start to take heavy steps into the main building of the Chivaree Group just to be greeted by a scent of familiar strong sanitizes and disinfectants. What else would i have even expected, It's a whole Lab and research industry ofcourse. I sighed and looked at my ID card that was issued to me and remembered how people used to call me "metawin aka metafool" for standing against the most popular guy in school. (Well that rhymed)

Yes. I am Metawin. The only person in the whole of Krung Thep Maha Nakhon AKA Bangkok to ever stand against the great Bright Chivaree back in high school. See I had my reasons and NO! you guys have no right to judge me at all okay but appreciate the strength and the courage I had collected to go against the world to fight for my beliefs.  

How would I even begin to describe the guy who ruined the days of my life.  Sadly, even I have to admit it, he wasn't naturally bad. I have no idea who knocked this stupidity into his head but after that one encounter we had in the school cafeteria; after I accidentally knocked off those glasses from his stupid face, I should've known that I have myself knocked onto the devil's door and invited chaos, maybe unwillingly. 

"WATCH YOUR STEP-" I heard a loud groan as I broke the dreaded chain of thoughts and came back to the reality that I crashed into a chest. " I'm sorr-" I looked up to just lock my eyes with the familiar cold stare that instantly sent a shiver down my spine. There he is, there's the person, the devil himself and somehow; yet again i have come knocking down his door, again.

It felt the whole world stop as we stood looking at each other. And NO! it wasn't a good kind of moment you guys would think, the world felt shunned as I was fighting my inner self not to just slap that cold icy stare away. JUST FAKE IT WIN! I reminded myself for the millionth time as I took a deep breath and pulled out my hand to shake his.

"Goodmorning Mr CEO, I am Win Metawin, your new M-" "...Managing director, I know. Nice to meet you" He greeted me as he took my hands to shake them, rather firmly. I heard a rather calm tone in his voice that I never have EVER heard before while he talked to me. Suspiciously I raised an eyebrow and nodded. As I was about to say something I heard a rather loud roar of clapping and that was followed by the most unexpected thing, 

Bright hugged...me...? 

As I was able to wrap my head around what was happening, I heard a whisper " Don't even think for a second that we have resolved our little chaotic life but right now we are at the office and people here actually look up to me, so no chaos here. You understand?" I gulped as he growled that last sentence. Ok, i admit i felt a bit scared and I got tense but then I remembered that yes he is actually right. He has his reputation to maintain and I have mine and my father's. So I breathed my anger away and nodded in affirmation. He broke the hug and smiled at the camera while i was still trying to condone what just happened and *click* . 

Two fake smiles knowing what's about to happen, our saga of faking it begins.