Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Shen Yuluan was startled.

    Her footsteps stopped, and in a flash, the people behind her had already caught up. The emperor used all the best imperial wine, with a mellow aroma. Shen Yuluan also drank occasionally, but was extremely disgusted with the emperor and such things appearing at the same time.

    Chu Yuehe didn't hear her answer, so he chased in front of her and blocked her way.

    He lowered his eyes and looked at the person in front of him, who was exactly the same face as the person he liked. But at this time, even if he was drunk, he could still tell the difference between the two. He always knew the difference.

    Chu Yuehe said, "You were not like this before."

    Shen Yuluan's face tightened.

    She has never been a smart person, she will be found out in everything she does, and she can't hide anything.

    She sneered: "Then what do you mean when you say this?"

    "The eldest sister is supposed to be sitting in the queen's seat, but the minister's daughter is temporarily in this position when the eldest sister is not there. Do your duty honestly, other things are the same as before, what to do, what to do, what does it have to do with you, the emperor?"

    Shen Yuluan laughed at him: "Aren't you and eldest sister in love with each other?"

    The emperor frowned and said nothing.

    Maybe he didn't even know it himself.

    Liang Quan stood aside, not daring to express his nervousness.

    But Shen Yuluan knew what he meant.

    He must have regarded her as Shen Yuzhi again. He drank alcohol and became confused. Shen Yuzhi was not around, so he could only use her as a substitute to ease his thoughts.

    Chu Yuehe didn't know what to think, and recalled: "In the past, you always followed Yuzhi..."

    "One time, I and Yuzhi went up the mountain to pray for blessings, and you were arguing to come with you, and later asked for a peace and blessing. Let me keep it."

    Shen Yuluan listened to him with a cold face.

    Chu Yuehe paused, and recalled more.

    Shen Yuluan's excuse was poor, but he still insisted. On Shen Yuzhi's face, he was reluctant to accept it, and when he came back, he didn't know where he left it.

    Chu Yuehe said again: "What you taught Concubine Hui, even Yuzhi may not know, how did you know?"

    Shen Yuluan raised her chin and pursed her lips, but didn't say anything.

    As soon as Concubine Hui stepped out of the Phoenix Palace, he received news that Chu Yue and Ben didn't take it to heart. Who would have known that Concubine Hui did everything according to his wishes. All the concubines and concubines in the harem were like this, they just followed him all the time. Liang Quan, who was waiting beside him, was not necessarily so considerate.

    But Shen Yuluan knew everything.

    Later, Concubine Hui learned to make sweet soup that suits his taste, which was also the recipe given by Shen Yuluan. Although she didn't make it for him to drink, she secretly developed a new recipe according to his taste.

    He knew that Shen Yuluan had always liked him, and he had done a lot of scandalous things to please him, but he always thought he didn't know. But knowing that someone is so dedicated, even a stone can't help but be moved.