Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Shen Yuluan was thinking about this a few days ago, and suddenly got a news from Yu Zhifu, knowing that the emperor wanted to let Chu Yichuan go back, and he was not too surprised.

    When they were still in the palace, the emperor blocked them thousands of times, and even sent Chu Yichuan to the border to fight against the objections of the ministers. After leaving the palace, the emperor suddenly figured it out.

    It's just that Shen Yuluan didn't expect that his news was so fast that she and Xiaochuan didn't even have a few days to live happily. I didn't expect that when he lost and found Shen Yuzhi, he still had the heart to take care of her business.

    After Yu Zhifu left, she couldn't hold back, and under Pearl's terrified gaze, she scolded the emperor a few words.

    "Don't go back." Chu Yichuan said in a sullen voice: "Don't go back to the capital."

    Shen Yuluan gave him a look instead: "Don't go back? Are you still thinking about losing your head? He dared to send you to the border last time, and maybe tomorrow What's the use of just hiding when you go overseas?"

    Chu Yichuan pursed his lips and said, "Do you want to go back to Beijing?"

    "Of course I don't want to."

    Shen Yuluan sighed softly: "I'm looking forward to it with all my heart . When I leave the palace, I want to stay far away. I had already made plans to buy property in Lanzhou, and I will never go back to the capital in my life."

    "Then I won't go back."

    Shen Yuluan held his face and pointed her fingertips. Painfully brushed the scar on his forehead. Not only this, she has seen it with her own eyes and touched it with her own hands. The body covered by clothes has countless scars, both large and small, including fatal wounds.

    He shouldn't have suffered these hardships, and he was the most innocent and irrelevant one, but he was involved in it because of her.

    Chu Yichuan was the father and son of the late emperor, and a prince who was enthroned. He was carrying the unjust debts of more than a hundred members of the Yu family. Obviously, the royal family should make up for him, but he had to train himself to be tall and unyielding.

    Shen Yuluan thought: She rescued Xiaochuan from the cold palace that day, and now she is also Xiaochuan's wife, she should always protect him to the end.

    Even if it can't be protected, he can't let him go alone because of his young age.

    Shen Yuluan's brows were bright, she raised her eyebrows slightly, her expression was flamboyant, and even more dazzling: "Go back, of course you have to go back. You married a beautiful wife like me, don't you want to take it back and let others see it?"

    Chu Yichuan Wrinkling her eyebrows: "But..."

    "What are you afraid of him doing? Does he still not give us a way to live?" Shen Yuluan said arrogantly: "If he really doesn't give it, he will be thrown away!"

    Pearl heard this, almost To pass out, I can't wait to rush up to cover her mouth.

    Shen Yuluan also knew that he had made a blunder, and that rebellion was not something anyone would dare to do.

    Just as she was about to take back her own words, she saw Chu Yichuan take it down seriously, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

    Shen Yuluan: "..."