Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    After Shen Yuluan went back, he also screened all the servants, suppressed his voice, and carefully brought the words to Chu Yichuan.

    But for Shen Yuzhi, even if she made her words clearer, neither of them believed them.

    What's more, although they hated the emperor and put aside their selfishness, Chu Yuehe was not considered a prosperous emperor, but he was also diligent, and he never made a big mistake during his reign. If Chu Yichuan really wanted to usurp the throne, those old ministers on his side would be the first to stand up against it.

    Chu Yichuan also said: "I'm not as good as him."

    One was taught by the emperor since childhood, he has been the heir for more than ten years, and he has learned the etiquette of the emperor since he was a child. Incomplete reading, even if Chu Yichuan redoubled his efforts, he has received a lot of praise now, and it is difficult to restore the gap of more than ten years.

    Shen Yuluan also knew this truth, but was still worried: "I'm just afraid that she has made up her mind. You don't know, if my eldest sister is really determined to do one thing, no one can stop her. "

    She said she ran away from marriage, and she didn't even find the emperor. She is smart and ruthless. Shen Yuluan has been her sister for many years, but she can't understand it.

    If she really wanted to do something, they couldn't stop her.

    Or rather, do not want to stop.     Wait until the end of winter.     There was no more news from the palace. The queen still occasionally called Shen Yuluan into the palace, but she never mentioned the previous matter. Maybe she was intentionally helping or planning for herself. When Shen Yuluan entered the palace, she did not once. meet the emperor.

    After all, for Shen Yuluan, she is also her own enemy. Out of selfishness, she was happy to make the two dogs bite the dog.

    Chu Yichuan frowned, thinking for a long time, Shen Yuluan also lowered his head and pondered.

    After a long time, the two came back to their senses until the sound of the tea set breaking came from outside. Shen Yuluan went out to see, and it turned out that a clumsy maid accidentally dropped the tray.

    She frowned and ordered someone to dispose of this piece of wolf.

    After that, she and Chu Yichuan both tacitly did not mention this matter, did not respond to Shen Yuzhi's invitation, and did not disclose Shen Yuzhi's plans to anyone.

    Shen Yuluan knew that her eldest sister was more than that, and even if she couldn't find a helper, she wouldn't just give up. So she started to wait.

    At the end of the year, Shen Yuluan also became busy.

    The relationship between people and the accounting for the New Year's ceremony is not only for the palace, but also for her own. Lanzhou sent this year's account book early, and the boxing gift from Miss Yu. Shen Yuluan was so busy that she didn't touch the ground. Fortunately, she was lucky. Father-in-law and Pearl helped.

    Everyone in the capital knew that there was another mistress who could call the shots in Prince Xin's mansion, but Shen Yuluan was not the Princess Xin registered in the roster, and was not qualified to participate in the palace banquet. With the emperor's acquiescence, and the queen's plan to invite, on New Year's Eve, she still dressed up and accompanied Chu Yichuan.

    Those peeping eyes fell on her from all directions, but Shen Yuluan didn't respond at all. She sat generously beside Chu Yichuan, with her back straight and her chin raised reservedly. Others saw her beautiful appearance today.