W3T DR3AMZZ

I walked up and down the bar counting how many Vodka bottles we had for inventory. It was a Monday afternoon and slow so I was just catching up on things before I clock out.

We were cleaning up the club from the incident that happened over the weekend with Marlicia. Police swarmed in the next morning asking all kinds of questions but you know Lijah got rid of the footage and of course none of the dancers were talking. I knew my girl was in distress and needed me that night but being around Foo and Lijah was still too much for me.

Me and Foo were broken up but he didn't know Lijah was my man now.

My phone went off making me answer it once I seen it was Lijah calling. "Hello?" I said. "Hey baby, how's work going?" He asked making me smile. "It's going smooth, can't wait to get off though. The police stopped by asking questions but nobody said shit. The cameras was busted thanks to you." I said looking around as I went to the back.

"Good. Man that shit was crazy, if Reggie didn't kill that nigga then I was." He said making me shake my head. I knew he loved his sister and would do anything for her. That's what I loved most about Lijah, he loved hard.

"I'm going to call her today, I just froze up and didn't know what to say at the time." I said. "Yeah you need to, you know she not looking at you in the best light right now. You supposed to be her friend." Lijah said not holding his tongue one bit. "Yes Lijah I know but if you haven't noticed I been too busy sneaking with your ass!" I said.

"Well we together now and don't have to sneak around. I know Foo may not take it lightly but he will come around." Lijah said like he was so sure but I knew Foo wasn't going for it. "Okay. Well I get off in a bit and I'm running a few errands. Are you trying to grab lunch with me today?" I asked walking back to the front with my purse and jacket. "Yeah, I'm fucking with it. Just shoot me the location." I nodded my head smiling as if he could see me.

I didn't have any errands to run I just wanted to lay my ass down with no interruptions. I loved having a man but it was nothing like chilling by yourself for a minute. My emotions and mind have been everywhere so I never really had the luxury of a full night's sleep or a nap lately.

I turned my music up as I peeled out the club's driveway going up the street. My Bluetooth connected giving me a chance to call Marlicia over the speaker. The phone rung a few times before she picked up, "hello?" She answered. "Hey sis, I know you about to get on my ass but I can explain everything over lunch tomorrow." I said with a nervous smile on my face like she could see it. "Bitch you know I'll never turn down free food but you need to get it together. I know I'm not the only one going through stuff but if you won't tell me I can't help." She said making me nod.

"I know. It's just my drama is just a hot mess and I don't want to drag you in it. You already have your hands full with Reggie and work." I said. "Girl Reggie ain't nobody." She said making me laugh. "You know that you can tell me anything, even about my brother I don't care." I crossed the street stopping at a stop sign. "That's good to hear and I promise I won't ghost you anymore." I said making her laugh.

"You better not! Love you sis." She said making me smile. "Love you too." I said disconnecting the call resting my head back on the seat. I knew I wasn't being the best friend in the world right now but I was done with that. Marlicia is like a sister to me and I was grateful to have a friend like her.

Soon I pulled up to my house shutting off my car and walking inside. Once I made it in I kicked off my shoes immediately walking down the hallway to my bedroom.

"Oh! How have I missed you!" I said flopping down in my bed throwing the covers over myself. I turned my tv on searching through Hulu because I knew once I found a movie and rubbed these feet together it was going to be a wrap.