SHOOT MY SHOT

I sat behind Reggie massaging his scalp as he yelled at the game.

"Man hell nawl! On God I shot that nigga!" Reggie said looking back at me for validation but I didn't know what the hell was going on. "You shole did bae." I said trying to be encouraging making him laugh. "We been in the house for the last two days, let's go do some shit." He said shrugging. I swear since Reggie wasn't in the drug business anymore he's been bored and it shows.

"Like what? What else can we do that we ain't been doing?" I asked laughing. "Let's go to the race track and race some fast ass cars." He said making me look him upside the head. "Negro I'm pregnant!" I said lightly shoving his shoulder making him laugh. "You must think I'm Lijah, Foo, or somebody? Boy hell no." I said making him laugh harder.

"Man I'm be driving." He said like that was supposed to mean something. "Aw, thank you for offering the gift of death." I said playfully rolling my eyes. "Yeah, you right baby." He said leaning up, kissing my cheek, and rubbing my stomach.

"If you that bored go shoot some guns in the country. I use to love watching you shoot those big guns, especially that Sniper Rifle, like why the fuck you got one anyway?" I asked making us both laugh.

"Me and my grandpa use to go hunting, I know how to do a lot of shit." He said seductively and smooth. "Mm. I bet you do." I said blushing like it was our first time flirting. "You know I do." He said making me giggle. "You use to stunt like you ain't like that shit, whole time pussy use to be on ocean." He said as we both doubled over in laughter.

"Something like that." I admitted shrugging my shoulders. Reggie shooting guns always turned me on cause he actually knew what he was doing. He was well educated in which type of gun for what situation. He wasn't doing what these other niggas do, get a gun and so eager to shoot it they miss the target. I just hated thinking about him killing, or being killed. I'll take him shooting at objects any day.

"Say less, well getcho fine ass dress. I know just the spot." He said taking the headphones off from around his head turning off the game. "Yay!" I said clapping my hands getting up too.

It was cold out so I was going to put on some leggings, a cute sweater, and my Ugg boots. The leggings were grey so it was impossible not to see all this ass. Perfect for teasing Reggie. I slipped on the purple thong then leggings, I laughed to myself looking at my pregnant belly in the leggings, my baby was going to be huge I just know it.

"Damn girl." Reggie said making me turn around and look at him. He stood at the door frame peaking his head in looking like Creeper Man himself making me laugh.

"You getting big girl." He said coming up behind me kissing me on the neck. "I'm just assume you talking about the baby." I said making him laugh. "You know I am, that ass is too!" He said gladly smacking it a few times. "You look beautiful." He said making me smile, "thank you baby." I pecked his lips before he walked off into the closet to find him something to wear.

"You know sooner or later you're going to have to move out of your penthouse." I said just knowing he was searching through his duffel bag. And anything he couldn't find in there he wasted gas going to his house.

"Girl that shit bought and paid for, that's not going anywhere. I was thinking about letting Lijah and Ari have it if they can last a year." He said making me laugh. "Mm. Really bae?" I asked surprised. "I'm dead ass, Lijah like a brother to me too and it's time for him to get out the hood anyway. That shit only last for so long." He said making me nod my head understandingly. "I think that's a great idea baby. I know they would love it and I feel like it's fair." I said watching him get undressed. I looked his chest up and down smiling at my birthday and a rose that was tatted on his side.