Money to be Made

I tossed and turned in my sleep seeing images of the guy at the club on top of me. "No." I mumbled before my eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Bae, you good." Reggie said pulling me into his arms tight holding me. "I'm sorry, I just had a bad dream." I shook my head moving the curls from my face that stuck due to sweat. "You ain't gotta apologize baby, I'm here and I'm not letting go." He kissed my forehead making me weakly smile. "You always this smooth nigga?" I asked making him laugh. "Only to you, now lay yo ass down." He pushed me back on the bed making me laugh. I snuggled up in his arms as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

_________________

"So far ain't nobody connecting us to that shit, they think the Cread did it. Word is No Name got a bounty out for a hunnid' stacks to anybody that know something." Lorenzo said reporting back to me on what the streets was saying. "Good, that's how that shit gone stay. That nigga Kain know not to open his mouth." I said.
"But do you think it's smart to have this nigga around No Name still? That motherfucker open his mouth and we really got a war." Patrick said concerned. "Don't worry about that shit bro, niggas like Kain got a price. As long as I'm paying him to be a rat he gone be that, we get a feeling this nigga moving funny we kill him. Simple." I said making everybody nod.

"Now that we off that, we need to start cutting this shit and ship it up North. It wouldn't be smart to sell this shit here right now." I said looking at the five barrels filled with bricks. "I'm make the call." Foo said walking off.

I started walking towards my office but out the side of my eyes I seen Lijah walking towards me.

"Wassup?" I asked looking at his demeanor, he seemed like he was in deep thought about some shit. "Man.." He trailed off closing my door taking a seat. "Ah shit! Who you got pregnant?" I asked jokingly making him chuckle weakly. "Hell no. It's nothing like that bro, my mind just been racing. I would've talked to Marlicia about this but her and Ari too locked in so I knew she was only gone try to make her sound good." He said making me look at him for him to continue.

"So boom, yesterday I walk in on Ari sleep. I'm admiring her fine ass right then all of a sudden she start mumbling. So I get closer and she say Foo name." He said pausing looking over at me. "Damn bro." I took my cap off putting it over my face to hide the disappointment. "But that's not even it, she said mine too.." He said making me bust out laughing unexpectedly. "Wait! Wait! I'm sorry bro, but damn that's how she doing it?!" I chuckled holding my stomach.

"We been into it all day bout this shit. I don't know if she just into that shit and she dreaming or is she really fucking this nigga still." He said pulling the phone from his pocket with the pink sparkle case. "Nigga you got her phone too?" I looked at Lijah like he was crazy. "Hell yeah, if they fucking around I'm know." He said strolling through it. "If you gotta do all that y'all don't need to be together. She was probably on some fantasy, kinky shit and you walked in. If you wanna find out if he fucking yo girl this ain't the way." I pointed to the phone.

"You right, I just don't play about my heart cause I don't give that shit out. And if I'm be playing step daddy I'm damn sho' gone be the only daddy." Lijah said making me laugh and dap him up. "Hell yeah, I feel you." I nodded my head standing up.

"What you bout to do bro?" Lijah asked as we walked out my office. "Bout to drop some lunch off to yo sister then link with Frenchy to talk business. Tryna roll?" I asked looking back at him. "Might as well, ain't doing shit else." He said as we walked to my truck. "You can roll but bro we dropping that phone off to Ari cause you ain't finna have her on my ass with that Impala." I said making him laugh but I was dead ass. "Nigga this ain't got nothing to do with you but since I'm in yo car... I'm respect it. She at work too so we might as well pull up and see what's going on." He said.