« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 »

(🌻) ͟͟͞➳❥ All of you - Disney

Y/n POV:

We were searching for a while now. I started to worry but suddenly, I saw a small piece of string on a branch.

"Señora Alma! Here!" I yelled and I saw her run towards me. "Gracias y/n." I nodded and quickly went back towards casita to let the others know we got a lead.

When I arrived, I saw Camilo sitting with Dolores. They were talking and I saw Camilo's face getting redder by the second and Dolores laughed at her little brother.

I saw Isabela, with her dress in all kinds of colours, sitting on the ground. I walked towards her, she looked quite sad. "Hey, Isabela." I said and she looked up.

"Oh, hey y/n." She looked down again with a sad expression. I sat down next to her and it was silent for a while. "What's wrong?" I felt stupid asking.

Isabela kept silent and I tried cheering her up. "You know, we got a lead." I said and her head shot up. "Really?" She asked and I nodded.

She let out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry y/n, I just feel so guilty." She looked down again. "I'm so ashamed of myself, I treated Mirabel horrible." She said and I looked down aswell.

"Well, you can't change the past, I saw how much fun you two were having before, you know. Maybe now you have a chance to redeem yourself? Mirabel will definetely forgive you, if she hasn't already." Isabela smiled.

"You know y/n, you're amazing you know that?" I chuckled. "Well I wouldn't say amazing-" I got interrupted by Isabela again.

"Well I say so y/n, don't you ever think less of yourself." She said sternly and I smiled. "You know, we never got to hangout." She said and I laughed.

Some time went by, and I never expected me and Isabela to get along so well.

We got interrupted when I heard the bells. Isabela and me shot up and we ran towards Julieta who was now hugging Mirabel.

I ran towards Mirabel before tackling her into a hug. "You idiot why did you run off like that." I mumbled and she chuckled. "Sorry y/n." We broke off the hug and I stepped back so Julieta and Agustin had the space to hug their daughter to death.

I smiled and I saw Camilo walking next to me. "I'll be okay." I saw Agustin with lots of bee stings again and I giggled.

"Uh, not if we don't have a house." I heard next to me and I chuckled when Félix gave Camilo an elbow in his side.

"What? We don't have a house I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." I laughed and eventually he chuckled aswell.

(🌻) Mirabel walked towards casita and she started singing. "Look at this home, we need a new foundation." Everyone gathered in front of her. "It may seem hopeless, but we'll get by just fine."

Mirabel grabbed Isabela's hands and pulled her towards her and everyone followed. "Look at this family a glowing constellation, so full of stars, and everybody wants to shine."

I lastly walked in with Dolores and Camilo and I watched Mirabel help Luisa lifting a big piece of stone.

I looked to my left to see abuela join. "And I'm sorry I held on too tight, just so afraid I'd loose you too." She continued singing while pointing behind her and I saw Bruno come around the corner.

Julieta and Pepa immidiately ran towards him and hugged him, and I heard Camilo next to me.

"Okay so, we gonna talk about Bruno?" And me and Antonio answered at the same time. "That's Bruno."

"Yeah, there's a lot to say about Bruno, I'll start!" He sang about Pepas wedding day i stood there with my mouth open, pretty suprised.

"Yo, I knew he never left I heard him everyday!" Dolores hit Camilo and I laughed, when we suddenly heard lots of voices.

"What's that sound?" Abuela asked and I saw Antonio look at the village. "I think it's everyone in town." I looked over the small wall that still stood there to see the whole village coming towards us, ready to build up casita again.

We all started working, and everything went great.

I walked towards Mirabel together with Camilo to get a shovel. He grabbed one and wanted to do a spin, only for the shovel to fall on the ground and I laughed.

He looked away emberassed and I grabbed a shovel before walking away with Camilo.

I kept on laughing and he eventually joined in. We were suprisingly having a great time rebuilding casita.

I walked around the building and saw señor Mariano and Dolores. "Let's get married." I choked on air and looked at Mirabel and Isabela.

"What did I miss?" I asked with my eyes widened. "Long story." Mirabel said and I chuckled.

Some time passed, and casita was finally rebuild again. I walked towards the front with Camilo and I saw señora Alma and Mirabel standing next to each other.

"Just one more thing, before the celebration." Abuela sang and Bruno interrupted. "We need a doorknob!" And Antonio walked towards Mirabel with a custom made doorknob.

"We made this one for you." He said and I stood in between Dolores and Camilo.

"We see how bright you burn." We sang and I saw Camilo give Mirabel a small nod.

"We see how brave you've been." Isabela and Luisa sang and I smiled. "Now see yourself in turn." Mirabel continued walking.

"You're the real gift kid, let us in." We all stood behind Mirabel. "Open your eyes." She repeated the same thing, but in spanish. "What do you see?"

We were all watching Mirabel, who was looking down at the doorknob. "I see me, all of me." She said and she turned around and smiled.

Suddenly, the door started glowing, just like when Antonio got his gift and I gasped. Casita got all it's original colours and magic back. On the front door was a family portrait.

"Wait...what?"

I looked again and saw... myself? I was standing next to Camilo and my eyes widened and I guess Camilo saw too because he chuckled. "Well girasol, welcome to la familia Madrigal." He looked down at me and I smiled.

Casita waved at us and Mirabel got pushed inside together with us. Camilo grabbed my hand and we walked further inside the house. I smiled as I saw that everyone got their gift back.

I looked to my left to see myself? "Very funny Milo." I said and he laughed. He turned back into himself and I saw Pepa and Félix dance together with a cloud above their head.

I suddenly felt the ground under my feet move and I got pushed towards the family picture?

I stood between Bruno and Camilo and my eyes widened. "W-what am I doing here?" I asked and Bruno smiled.

"Well kid, your Camilo's girlfriend, so of course your part of the family." I saw Camilo and me flush red before everyone yelled. "La familia Madriga-" We couldn't finish before casita pushed us all together which resulted a very chaotic picture.

🌻 « 1223 words » 🌻