Chapter 4

Y/n slowly walked through the woods with her basket in hand, and she started to sing. Her voice filling the quiet woods.

A green bird heard her singing and started to chirp to the same tune and glided towards the voice that was singing again and he chirped to it again and he landed on a branch next to the girl.

Y/n sang back to the bird, when a white and red one landed next to the green bird, and they both chirped together.

The green bird landed on her hand and the bird kissed her cheek, and he blushed.

Y/n giggled and sang again.

The two birds took off and peaked at a log, and the red and white one grabbed two bunnies ears and woke them up.

The two flew over to a yellow and black squirrel, and woke him up.

The squirrel ran into a burrow and pushed out a blue owl with glasses, and the owl landed in Y/n's basket as she continued to sing.

The human and animals walked over a log to get to the other side.

~

A prince who was named Katsuki Bakugo rode on his red horse, lost in thought about that strange dream that he had every night of a beautiful girl, she was beautiful and heart full of gold, and every night they would walk and talk, every night Katsuki would take her into his arms and then wake up. 

(Play Song)

The prince's thoughts were rudely interrupted when he heard a beautiful voice and his horse stopped and looked around the woods.

"Who the fuck sings in the woods. Do you hear that, shitty hair?" Katsuki asked his horse. "It's ignoring."

Kirishima rolled his eyes and continued on, but Katsuki pulled back on the reins.

"Who does that?" Katsuki asked himself and looked back. "Come on. Let's go tell them to shut the hell up."

Katsuki turned his horse around but Kirishima turned back around and snorted.

"Seriously?" Katsuki deadpanned, and grumbled. "I hate you so much."

Katsuki looked all around to make sure absolutely NO ONE was near him and he patted Kirishima's neck.

"For an extra bucket of oats?" Katsuki asked with a small baby voice and Kirishima's face lit up. "And a few carrots?"

Kirishima nodded rapidly and he turned around.

"Let's go!" Katsuki shouted and Kirishima took off running through the woods. He came to a halt when they heard the voice again and they looked around when they went left and they ran off again.

Kirishima jumped over a log as he ran and Katsuki ducked under a tree branch. Kirishima jumped over another log but Katsuki hit a tree branch and fell off.

"Whoa!"

Kirishima came to a stop and he heard water splashing, he slowly walked into the creek to his rider who was soaked and he had the biggest glare on his face.

"No. Carrots." Katsuki sneered and splashed water at Kirishima.

~

Y/n picked every berry that she could find with the animals all around her, as she hummed softly.

"I wonder, I wonder." Y/n sang as she saw birds cuddle up against each other. "I wonder why each little bird has a someone. To sing to, sweet things to, A gay little love melody."

Y/n swung the basket around as she walked through the tall trees around her.

"I wonder, I wonder, if my heart keeps singing, will my song go winging, to someone, who will find me. And bring back a love song to me."

The girl looked out at the beautiful castle, she sighed.

"Oh, why do they still treat me like a child?" Y/n asked her animal friends.

"Who?" The owl whooed.

"Aunt Momo and Ochako and Mina." Y/n answered, as she sat against a tree. "They never want me to meet anyone."

"But you know something?" Y/n giggled, and she whispered. "I fooled them. I have met someone."

"Who?" The owl whooed, Y/n stood up and started to walk. "Who? Who?"

"Oh, A prince." Y/n shrugged and the birds chirped for more. "Well, he's tall and handsome and he has some anger issues, but kind in his own way."

The birds chirped again and Y/n giggled.

"Oh, we walk together and talk together. And just before we say goodbye, he takes me in his arms, and then,"

The birds flapped their wings and chirped excitedly.

"I wake up."

The birds chirped sadly and deflated.

"Yes, it's only in my dreams." Y/n sighed. "But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true. And I've seen him so many times."

The squirrel looked over and saw a red cloak and dark red hat hanging on a tree, and he threw an acorn at the blue owl and the two other birds, and then they flew up.

The squirrel pointed over to it and they huddled together, and they figured out a plan.