Chapter 6

Back at the cottage, Ochako hummed as she lit candles on an unbaked cake.

"There!" Ochako said and she blew out the flame of the lighter. The cake began to tip over. "Whoop!"

She grabbed a broom and made the broom hold the cake up.

"Well, what do you think of it?" She asked her friends.

"Well, it's..." Momo struggled to find words to describe the cake. "It's a very unusual cake."

"Yes." Ochako mumbled and she quickly fixed the candles that were slowly falling off the cake. "Of course, it'll be much stiffer after it's baked."

"Of course dear." Momo said and stepped back from the mess of a dress that was on Mina, who was very grumpy. "Um, what do you think of the dress?"

"Well, it's..." Ochako said and looked at the book. "It's not exactly the way it is in the book, is it?"

"Oh, I improved it. But perhaps if I added a few more ruffles, what do you think?"

"Um, I think so. What do you think, Mina?" Ochako asked the grumpy pink fairy.

"I think we've had enough of this nonsense!" Mina cried and started to make her way out of the 'dress. "I think we ought to think of Rose and what she'll think of this mess. I still think what I thunk before. I'm going to get those wands."

"You know, I think she's right." Ochako sighed as she watched her cake melt away.

"Here they are, good as new!" Mina cheered and she waved the wands around.

"C-Careful, Mina." Momo stuttered, as she grabbed the wands out of hers. "Quick, lock the doors. Ochako, you close the windows."

Mina and Ochako ran around to shut every door and window while Momo stuffed rags into the holes of the roof.

"Oh, block up every cranny." Momo said and she passed a wand to Ochako. "And now, you take care of the cake."

"While I-"

"Clean the room, dear." Momo patted Mina's cheek. "And I'll make the dress. Now hurry!"

Mina grumped to herself and turned to the mop, broom and bucket.

"Come on, bucket, mop, broom." Mina commanded and she made the cleaning supplies come to life. "Momo says clean up the room."

The broom swept the fabrics up and Mina did little dances around it. Momo uses her magic and makes the base of the dress.

"And not to make a lovely dress, fit to grace a fair princess."

"Eggs, flour, mi-" Ochako sang but stopped and pointed to the ingredients. "Just do it like it says here in the book. I'll put on the candles."

The flour waddled over to the bowl and the cup put three cup's into the bowl. The eggs cracked open and the spoon mixed everything in.

The broom swept under a carpet and Mina made the dust pile disappear.

The bowl with the mixture made a four layer cake.

Momo snipped some fabric and made an arm for the dress that was slowly coming together.

Mina twirled with the mop and danced around when she noticed the dress.

"Oh, no, not pink." She whispered. "Make it (F/c)."

Momo gasped as she saw the dress turn into a different color.

"Mina!" She glared. "Make it pink."

"Make it (F/c)." Mina whispered and she changed the color again.

"Oh. Pink." Momo said and Mina saw the realfiction of the dress and she made it (F/c). Momo blocked the blast of (F/c) sparkles and her clothes changed to (F/c). Mina giggled but gasped when her dress turned pink.