Chapter 13 Threats and Games

No Pov

After Shadow and Vio stopped dancing for a while Willow and Anise walked up to them.

"What'd we miss?" Willow asked.

"Nothing much, just people cheating at competitions." Blue grumbled.

"You never made any rules beforehand so it wasn't cheating." Vio repeated calmly.

"What kind of competition?" Anise asked, interested.

"Dancing!" Red chriped. "Shadow and Vio won because they were floating while dancing!"

Anise and Willows light hearted expressions turned grim. "Oh?" Anise mumbled.

"Right, you guys haven't officially met have you? Shadow, I'd like you to meet two of our friends. This is Willow and Anise. Willow and Anise, Shadow." Zelda introduced them.

"Hi..." The sisters mumbled.

"Erm...Hi." Shadow answered. The space between them was filled with awkward silence.

...

...

...

...

"You know what, I-I think I'm going to get some punch." Shadow said then walked away to the punch.

"Okay, what did you do?" Vio asked Willow immediately.

"What do you mean what did I do?" Willow asked, pretending to be oblivious.

"I saw you yesterday, did you visit Shadow? What did you say to him?" Vio said.

"You saw her yesterday? What does that mean? I thought you were at the library." Zelda questioned.

"I was. I was walking home, late at night from the library. I saw Willow walking nearby the medical wing and I talked to her. She was wearing a cloak covering her up with the hood on." Vio explained.

Zelda's eyes flew wide with alarm. "Did you visit Shadow? What did you say to him?!" Zelda asked urgently.

"Okayyy...... So I may have threatened him a little......" Willow said.

"WHAT?!?!" Zelda shouted. "I told you, he's on our side!"

"But that doesn't mean it's true! He could be lying to us all!" Willow growled.

"She's right, you know. What if you're trusting the wrong person, Zelda?" Anise pointed out.

"If you don't trust him then trust me instead. I believe in him. He's helped us three times now!" Zelda said.

"When?" Anise challenged.

"During four swords when he defeated Vaati, a few days ago when he gave me the last ingredient for the ishida and yesterday when we fought and sealed Ganon! He's already proved himself to us!" Zelda argued.

"I can understand that he can be hard to get along with sometimes but you don't know him like we do." Green said.

"He can be a silly mischievous brat but he can also be thoughtful and even caring like you guys. Just give him one chance and if he blows it then you can do and say whatever you want but till then give him that chance." Vio told them calmly.

"Fine." Anise said. Willow just nodded silently.

The group looked at the punch and food table where they saw John, Willow and Anise's older brother, talking to Shadow with a serious expression. "Is your brother gonna have the same mindset as you two?" Zelda asked worriedly.