Forever?

BonBons POV

And here I am again. Sitting In the same room, at the same time, WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. Freddy won't go to sleep. He has been up all night, because Mike can't figure out why the power Is out, and he keeps coming to the braker room.

"Freddy. Go to bed." I said.

"But Bon... What If he trys to hurt you again? What If he sends you to the scoper again...?" I understood Freddy's concern, the scoper Is terrifying. But Mike wouldn't send them there again, now that he knows, we are nothing but human souls traped.

"Fred, Its okay. He won't send us there." I said, as Mike walked back In and started checking the wires. Freddy tensed. "Just sleep. Please? For me?"

"Can I protect for you Instead?" I shuck my head no. "Why not? I want to protect." Freddy wraped his arms around me, and looked me dead In the eye's.

Mike left the room. AGAIN.

"Sleep now. Protect later. Please Fred?" I was begging at this point. I couldn't sleep till Fred was asleep, Fred might attack Mike If he gets to close. "Let's go to sleep." He huddled up In Freddy's lap.

"Bon... I need to protect you... Please let me protect?"

"Can't we just Ignore Mike? He's only here to deal with the power, nothing else." 

"No. We can't Ignore danger." Freddy growled. "Please, Bon... I need to."

"You want to. This Is no danger." I got up again. I am so sick of this...

 Mike came back Into the braker room and Freddy got up, he put me on the ground and faced Mike. "Whao, okay. I just came here to tell you the power's back on..."

"We will know the power's back on when you stop running In and out." Freddy snaped and gave Mike a mean glare.

"K jezz I'll go." And Mike did so, closing the door behind him.

I looked up at Freddy. "See? We're fine." I said.

"I'm not worried about me. Im worried about you." Freddy said to me, he then picked me up again and put me back on his lap.

"Can we sleep now?" I asked. 

"No, what If he come's back?"

I sighed. "Fred. Please just sleep."

I keept arguing with Freddy until I heard the elevator go up.

"Listen... The elevator. We are safe." I said.

Fred looked at me, then raised his ears. He growled, and lied down on the ground, he pulled me closer to him. "Just promise me I can protect you forever...?"

"Forever Is a long time Fred..."

"Im willing to spend that time with you."

"Then sure Fred..." Freddy let me go, so I could get comfortable, and we curled up on the floor and fell asleep.