Who?

||Ennards POV||

I heard the elevator start coming down. The sound was a sound I could never forget, It ment Eggs was here! No one else ever came down the elevator, they would always take the stairs, either because they don't work here and arn't allowed on the elevator or because the don't trust the elevator.

I climbed Into the vent above my head and crawled to the main room, I waa just about to go down when I saw Freddy and BonBon sitting on the floor, so Instead of going down and causeing a fight, I waited patiently for Eggs to get to the main room. When I saw him finally walk In I jumped down, wrapping my wiers around him the way I always would.

Mike pulled away from me, I knew he didn't like the sudden contact, I just couldn't help myself. "Hi, Enn." Eggs said to me, looking me In the eye's. "What's up?" I heard movement of metal, but didn't bother to look behind me, I knew It was just Freddy, and all that maters at the moment Is Eggs.

"Uhmm," I say, not really knowing how to ausure. "Every one has to gather up here later, but Freddy doesn't know. We are talking about his behavior these past few month's. It's been a year since everything happend, and Freddy keeps looking back on It like he should have done something about It." Eggs nodded.

"I understand how that feels, I think I could support him here." Eggs said. I gave him a confused look and he laughed. "There's a lot of things I look back on wishing I could do something about, Enn, It's normal for people to feel that way. I know exactly how It feels." I nodded as I followed Eggs to the camera room. When we got there I sat down on his spiny chair, and started spinning slowly. Eggs started checking the cameras for any Issues. 

"Eggsssss?" I said, still spinning. He turned to me.

"Yes bud?" He asked, grabing the chair to stop It and make me face him. When I stoped struggling with him, he lifted his hands off the chair. "Thank you, the sound of that thing was driving me crazy. Now, what did you want to say?" 

I sighed and looked af him. "What Is It exactly that you wish you could do something about?" I asked, getting off the chair. This question seemed to hit him hard, he looked off to the side, I could tell my question hurt him. "Im sorry." I say, leaning Into him for a hug. He huged me back.

"No, Its okay." He smiled. "It looks like everyone Is headed to the main room, mabey we should go?" He said changing the subject. I just nodded and let him pull away from me. 

"Alright, lets go." I said to him, leading him out of the camera room and to the main room. We got to the main room, where Baby, Foxy, Ballora, Lolbit, Yendo, Bonnet, and BonBon, were sitting on the floor In a circle. 

"Okay," Baby said. "Is that everyone? Yeah." She aunsurerd her own question. I sat down beside Eggs, who sat down beside Foxy. "Okay, BonBon. Freddy's asleep right?" BonBon nodded. "Good." She looked at everyone. "We are here to talk about what we should do with Freddy, he threatened Mike and has not been kind enough to everyone else-" BonBon Interrupted her.

"He has been working perfectly fine, he Is following his original programing. Like he Is supposed to." BonBon said confidentially. "He Is programmed to protect the one's he loves, and with the way you guys treat him . . . Why should he love you?"

"Well It looks like we have to reprogram him? Doesn't It Bon?" Ballora said. Mike glared at her.

"I will not agree to this." Eggs said. "I refuse to mess with the programing of an animatronic that does not need new programing. Freddy's programing Is perfectly fine." I glared at him.

"Freddy threatened to KILL YOU AGAIN." I snaped. "Thats fine to you?" 

"Yes." Lolbit pitched In. "The way I see It, Freddy Is hurt by the past, he's vengeful and never ment any harm to Mike, he ment harm to you, the one who hurt all of us, Including Mike. He Is simply trying to protect himself, but Its hard to do that when everyone around you looks at that kind of attitude as a death threat." They looked at Me while saying that, and then glared to everyone else In the room, unicluding, BonBon, Eggs, and Yendo. 

"That Is exactly what It Is." Eggs agreed. "I have felt this way before. Like I want to protect someone, and prevent something from happening but everything I do I get looked at as a monster for." 

"But Freddy Is the problem." Bonnet said, and Baby nodded In agreement. "Ennard was minding his own business, untill Freddy started the fight."

"FREDDY IS NOT THE FU(squeak)ING PROBLEM." BonBon snaped. "ITS ENNARD. IF ENNARD NEVER DID WHAT HE DONE FREDDY WOULDENT BE SO VENGEFUL! IT'S NOT FREDDY'S FAULT THAT ENNARDS CHOICES ARE WHAT THEY ARE, ITS ENNARDS FAULT." 

"I agree with BonBon." Foxy said. "Do none of you remember what Ennard did to us? He doesn't deserve what he wants, and we all know what that Is. I still don't think It was right of Freddy to threaten to take that away though. Ennard might have left us all In the dust, but does that make It right to take everything away from him? Won't that make things worse?" I felt my hands go Into fists, the sudden bring up of 'what I want' made me feel mad.

"It would." Baby said. "That's why Its wrong, he's bringing back unwanted energy. We don't want the past we want the president."

"You want the president." Eggs pointed out. "Some people can't live without the past."

"I think we fix Ennard, not Freddy, Ennards the problem." Lolbit said. 

"I have already told you, I am not touching programing." Eggs said trying to stay calm. "No one needs to be 'fixed'"

"It Is Ennards stupidity that got us here." Foxy said. 

"If Freddy didn't threaten my brother we wouldn't be here." baby said.

"If Ennard didn't abandon us Freddy wouldn't have threatened Mike." Lolbit pointed out. Everyone wen't silent and thoght of It for a moment.

"I was going to come back for you," I said, breaking the silence. "I told you I would. And you didn't listen to me, you need to listen to me more often. I told you I would come back!" 

"LIES." ballora said. "YOU SAID YOU WOULD FIND A WAY FOR US TO LEAVE AND WHEN YOU DID YOU KILLED US! YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO COME BACK TO US! THE ONLY REASON YOU DID IS BECAUSE MIKE WANTED A FRESH START. OTHERWISE- WE WOULD STILL BE DEAD ON THE FLOOR OF THE SCOPER!" 

Mumbles of agreement started to flood the room. The only one that wasn't agreeing to anything was Eggs, he put his hand on my shoulder and leand Into me. "It's okay, they wont do anything to you." He said In my ear.

"Okay!" Circus Baby broke the mumbles. "We will all think about what we are going to do and tomorrow, at this time, we will have a vote for who Is being 'fixed'" I gulped, knowing that everyone was going to say me. Because Im the bad guy. I was just trying to save them.  And this Is what I get? A punch In the face.

||Tell me which who you think should be 'fixed'! Funtime Freddy or Ennard? I already have a plan, I just want to know what you would chose!||