Hello... Im back!

Hello everyone, I am terribly sorry for the update wait... This Isn't a update btw, Im just here to explain somethings. 

So, first, I am no longer writing this book, I am handing It over to my freind, Stűpid, to continue writing. I will leave a link to his account so you guys can check out whenever he posts It on his account. 

Secondly, I am no longer writing any of my current stories, I have completely given up on It, I have found something else that Intrests me and honestly completely forgot about wattpad until my Stűpid asked me about this book the other day and asked me If he could continue It for me.

Third, I have told Stűpid not to edit anything off the old chapters, so every chapter on his version of the book up to "He Is Who" will be completely origonal and writen by me. Yay? My writing used to be terrible... I very much regret telling Stűpid he Is only alowed to add to the story and not change It, but Im not going back.

That's It, here Is the link to Stűpids account.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImNotStupid08

I don't know when he Is going to post It, please don't rush him, he has alot of personal problems going on right now and If I hear from him that you guys have been bugging him about the book I will tare It completely down.

Thank you for your time... And thanks for reading... Funtime Muffin, out.