Husband Huggy x Wife Reader

(Y/N) Your Name.

You're a twenty five year old woman named (Y/N) Wuggy. You live in a large mansion with your husband. Your husband is unlike anyone else... literally. He's actually not a human. He's a twelve foot fall blue fuzzy monster guy. His name... Huggy Wuggy.

How did this happen? Well, you actually came from a wealthy family. Your parents were super rich and you grew up around that. You come from a long line of wealth. At least dated back to the medieval times. 

But unlike your parents with each other, you actually love YOUR husband. You and Huggy met when you started working as a secretary at a laboratory where he was being experimented on. He found you to be the most beautiful thing in the world. Something about him thrilled you, as well. Those sharp teeth when he grins got your attention as well. 

Sure, he was aggressive towards the doctors, but that's because they kept teasing him and experimenting on him. You felt so much sympathy for him and you started speaking to him. It got to the point where you started falling for each other. You could see a soft side to him.

As for your parents Victor and Margaret... Your dad was the rich one and wanted to see if he'd find the hottest girl in school. And he did. It was your mom. She liked him because of the money. She was Margaret Brink at the time. She was superficial and stuck up. She only liked rich guys. So she was a gold digger, too.

At first, it seemed like you had good parents. But realization hit you at the age of seven when they showed their true colors. Your mom told you that you were never good enough and you were an accident. Your dad never took your side. Even when you had good grades and did housework for them, they'd mock you and laugh.

This went on for a while. But it got worse. By the time you were fourteen, they drove you somewhere and they dumped you there. The last thing your mom said to you was this, "We never loved you. Money is what matters... not you. Now stay away." 

Your dad said, "I only agreed to have a kid for my parents' sake. Money's more important... 'princess'." They laughed and drove off. You broke down, not having anywhere to go. You didn't think you'd survive alone. They didn't even give you a snack before abandoning you and you were nearing starvation.

Luckily, your friend Casey's mom Joanna found out. She took you in and let you live with her until you were eighteen. Casey was happy about it and you were like sisters growing up. The biggest part of you wished you would've lived with them much sooner. After all... DNA doesn't make you family. Love does.

You were no different from Huggy. He was teased and bullied for a long time and so were you. You felt that connection. He treated you so nicely. Gave you everything. He loved you and he still loves you. 

You've been married for three years and you would support each other, no matter what. Whether you were rich or poor, you were there for each other. If anything, you may have a better marriage than most people you know. You refuse to even flirt with anyone else. Huggy's the same. That's how loyal you were to each other.

 That's how loyal you were to each other

(What your mansion looks like. Pic above.)

It's 4:33pm and Huggy is in the backyard, relaxing in the pool. He sits back and he sighs and smiles. He says, "It's so nice being married to such a good woman and being away from that damn laboratory." 

He hears this, "Huggy. Your drink, master." Huggy looks over at your guys' butler Randal and he says, "Ah. Hello, Randal. Thank you." He takes his drink and he says, "How's (Y/N)?" Randal says, "Just fine, master Huggy. She had just finished a shower and she'll be right out." Huggy says, "Thank you, Randal. Take a break." Randal says, "Very well, master Huggy. Thank you." He walks back into the house.

Huggy sits in the pool and takes a drink of his wine. He sighs as he relaxes. He suddenly hears this, "Hey there, sweetie.~" He smiles and he looks over to see you. You're in your bikini. He says, "As beautiful as ever. Inside and outside. Come in here." You say, "I'm in my bikini for a reason babe." You have a glass of wine, yourself. 

You get in the pool with Huggy and you sit close to him. He holds you close. You say, "You're the best thing to happen to me, Huggy. I love you." You kiss him on the chest. He leans down to kiss you on the top of the head and he says, "You're the love of my life, (Y/N)." 

You lean your head against him and you say, "I hope I can have a child at some point." He says, "I'm sure you will. I hope I'm able to develop one with me being a tall former experiment. I mean I do have... that part of the body like any male does. But it doesn't mean I can actually... help conceive." 

You say, "I believe in you, Huggy." You drink your wine and you say, "Is Randal on his break?" He says, "Yeah. I told him to take one." You say, "Very good." He chuckles and says, "Then again for the past three years, you did ask me to... pull out as we were reaching climax.~" 

You blush and you say, "Next time Huggy... don't. I've been thinking about it and I really want a baby to love and care for. Unlike my parents with me, I'll actually love and care for my child. Do anything for them." He says, "So will I." He grins and whispers, "So, you actually don't want me to pull out this time?~" 

You say, "No. I don't. We both know we want a kid we can love like nobody loved US." He holds you close and says, "We can make that happen. As long as I'm with you." You smile and you say, "I love you so much, Huggy.~" He says, "I love you too, baby.~" 

(Time skip.)

About five weeks later, Huggy is in the living room. He knew something was up with you. Lately, you've been throwing up and getting hungrier than usual. Craving certain stuff. Mainly steamed vegetables or mild salsa with chips. Huggy's about to get the biggest surprise of his life.

He's watching TV when he suddenly hears this, "Huggy, baby." He looks over to see you and he says, "Hey, honey. Come here." You walk over and you sit next to him. You say, "I have something to show you. It's what we've both been waiting for." He says, "Show me." You show him and his eyes widen at what you reveal to him.

(To be continued...)