Bully Huggy x Reader

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name.

It all starts off with you in the year 1992. You're a sixteen-year-old girl named (Y/N) (L/N). You live in Omaha, Nebraska with your parents, and twin brothers. Your dad is Wilfred. Your mom is Darla and your twin younger brothers are both eleven years old. Trevor and Lance.

They're identical twins, but there's a major difference between the boys. Trevor is more polite. He cleans up after himself. He's one of the smartest kids in his class. And so on. While Lance on the other hand is more... ornery. 

He leaves messes. Doesn't say excuse me when he belches. Does armpit farts and thinks fart jokes are hilarious. And so on. So, if you compare them like the Simpson's characters, Trevor's more like Lisa and Lance is more like Bart.

Lance will even try and get into your room to read your diary and you'd chase him out by yelling at him. He'd just laugh and run out. Trevor will tell him to leave you alone and that you have your own business. Lance just says, "Whatever." 

Despite having one troubling little brother, life at home is decent for you. Your parents at least love you and your brothers. School however is different. You're not very popular, but you do have a couple of good friends by your side. Kissy Missy and Bunzo Bunny.

You're on your phone right now. It's sitting on the nightstand and it's one of those land line ones on a cord. It's see through and colorful on the inside. You're talking to Kissy and looking at a Teen magazine. 

(It's 1992, so your magazine looks something like this

(It's 1992, so your magazine looks something like this.)

You talk to Kissy and you say, "So, what do you say huh? Wanna hit the arcade later? They've got a new game there." Kissy says, "Sure. What is it? I've been playing Super Mario Bros like, a lot." "Mortal Kombat. Totally new. I hear it's got blood in it." "Oh, really? This should be interesting." "Heh. We're a couple of sickos, huh?" She laughs a bit and says, "I mean... Huggy is my brother." 

You sigh and you say, "Right... Him." "I'm so sorry you have to deal with his actions, (Y/N)." "I know he's your brother, but he's a real jerk. Candy Cat thought I liked him one time, but he would more likely go for the queen bee." "Oh, you mean the prissy and stuck-up Mommy Long Legs?" "Yeah. Little miss..." 

In a high-pitched mocking voice you say, "Ooh, I'm the prettiest and most popular girl in school and stand above everyone. That (Y/N) and Kissy are such homely losers. Barf-o-rama. Am I right? Gag me with a spoon." 

Kissy laughs at your attempt to impersonate Mommy Long Legs. The popular girl in school. Kissy says, "Well I mean she is really mean. But she's also insecure. A lot of girls like her are, so they pick on girls like us." "Hey... That gives me an idea before prom comes up." "Name it." 

You grin and you say, "She enjoys having her amazing body so much..." You go over what you have in mind. Kissy says, "Ooh man. Bunzo and Candy are gonna enjoy this. Even Huggy will find it hilarious."