Huggy x Reader x Mommy Long Legs pt. 3

It's Friday. You got your invitation from Mommy Long Legs to go to her place for her party. You told your parents about it and they agreed to let you go. You're bringing Kissy Missy with you. Little do you know though, a certain delinquent cousin of Kissy's will be there, too. 

You're at home right now. You live in a two-story house. It's a pretty decent place and since it's just you and your parents and you're their only child, you've got the entire upstairs to yourself. You've actually got Mommy Long Legs with you and you get to your house. You decided to walk home from school. Kissy had to go with her mom somewhere and Mommy wanted to follow you home, so you agreed.

 Kissy had to go with her mom somewhere and Mommy wanted to follow you home, so you agreed

(What your house looks like.)

Mommy says, "So this is where you live, huh?" You say, "Yeah. I know it's not much with what you must have." She says, "Oh please. It's fine. Candy and Cat-Bee have houses just this size. I am the richest girl in school with my daddy owning the lamp company under his name. No student in our school lives the way Mommy does, sweet pea." 

You say, "I see. Well... I mean my parents did give me the entire upstairs." She grins and says, "Well, there you go. An entire upstairs to yourself. Your parents really value you that much. That's a step to popularity, girlie." You say, "It is?" 

She says, "Well, guh. My parents gave me the room I wanted. And all the other rooms I wanted. A game room. A room for all of my clothes, dresses, shoes, designer bags, cosmetics and so on. My hangout spot... You name it. I even have two horses I own in my backyard and an adorable little teacup pig named Prissy. She's an indoor pet. You'll know when you see it." 

You say, "Come on. You can meet my parents." She says, "Okay. Cool." You get on your front porch and you open the door saying, "Mom! Dad! I'm home! I've got another friend!" You see your parents walking into the living room and they see you with a tall pink girl with pink hair put up in a ponytail.

Your mom says, "Well, hello. Who must you be, dear?" Mommy smiles and says, "Hi there, Mr and Mrs. (L/N). I'm Mommy Long Legs. From (Y/N)'s school." She flips her hair saying, "Obviously. Nice to meet you two." 

Your dad says, "It's nice to meet you too, Mommy. (Y/N), why don't you show your friend around, honey?" You say, "Sure, dad." You look at Mommy and you say, "Want a tour?" Mommy shrugs and says, "Sure." You walk off. Mommy follows you. 

Your mom leans in and tells your dad, "(Y/N)'s other new friend there seems a bit... cliquey compared to Kissy Missy." Your dad says, "Oh, it'll be alright. I'm sure the Mommy girl is also the daughter of the rich lamp company owner. She looks like she wears expensive clothes." 

You give Mommy a little tour and you get upstairs. She grabs your hand and says, "Good. we're upstairs. I've got something to talk to you about, dear. Come with Mommy, won't you? Where's your room?" You say, "Over here." You point to a door. She takes you over and brings you into your room.

She faces you and you face her. She says, "I've invited someone else to my party, (Y/N). It's a guy. Trust me, I think you'll like what you see. You know Huggy Wuggy, right?" You say, "Yeah. Kissy's cousin." She smiles and says, "Mhm. Did you know he's also my ex-boyfriend?"