Perfect

Aries: Aries
Taurus: Timmothy
Gemini1: Gamie
Gemini 2: Genny
Cancer: Catiana
Leo: Lucky
Virgo: Varina
Libra: Luka
Scorpio: Shin
Sagittarius: Saphire
Capricorn: Cassandra
Aquarius: Ali
Pisces: Paris

Capricorn P.O.V

I woke up in my room covered with flowers. I sighed and got out of bed. "Morning, Cassy," Varina (Virgo) said. Varina is my roommate and she is also my childhood friend. "Morning," I said. Just then I got a mirror call from my mom. I tapped the mirror and saw that my mom had maids doing her makeup. "Good morning sweetheart," she said with her eyes closed. "Good morning mother," I said. "I heard you got invited to the Princess's birthday," she said. "That's right mother," I said. "Now since you are going to visit the castle you need to win the prince's heart," she said. "But mom-," I said but was cut by her.

"No buts. You aren't the queen of the school and you aren't even stronger than a person who is heliokenetic. You better not mess this up, you need to be perfect. Our family is perfect. Why can't you be more like your sister? She's perfect at everything, except magic. You're lucky you're a zodiac or I would have given up on you after Highschool. I'm doing what's best for you. You understand right?" She asked. "Yes mother," I said. "Good, now I have to go. I have a meeting with the duke of Neptune, love you," she said. I was going to say lo e you back but she closed the mirror before I could.

I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.

I'm a sea goat.

I have to be perfect.

I walked out of my room and went to school.

"Good morning Cassy," I heard someone say. It was Catiana. "Ah, good morning Cee-cee," I said smiling. She smiled back. Catiana is perfect. She's got a perfect life. Perfect face. Perfect powers. And even though she is an orphan her orphanage family treats her so well. She's perfect. "Hey girls," I heard Aries say. When I heard his voice my heart started to race. Calm down Cassandra, Pull yourself together.

"Morning Aries," I said. He walked in between Catiana and me and messed with Catianas hair. Catiana and Aries are childhood friends, so I'm not surprised that they act this way. "Hey, my hair will get messed up," Catiana (cancer) said. "Awww, is someone hurt," Aries said, teasing her? I sighed. "Hey you ok there Cassy," Catiana asked me. I forced a smile and nodded.

"You don't look too well," Aries said and touched my forehead. I felt my ears heat up and tried to calm myself down.

"You should go back to the dorm room," Aries said

"You should go back to the dorm room," Aries said. " No, I'm fine. I'm just tired since I stayed up all night studying," I said. "Don't work yourself too hard," Catiana said. I nodded my head. As we walked Catiana tripped over a rock and twisted her leg.

"Watch where you step, you could get hurt," Aries said, scolding Catiana. He took off his backpack and crouched down. "Get on," he said. "I am not a kid anymore," Catiana said. "Just get on," Aries said. It's always been like this since middle school. Whenever Catiana got hurt Aries was always there to rescue her. Catiana got on and Aries stood up.