The new holder

Aries: Aries
Taurus: Timmothy
Gemini1: Gamie
Gemini 2: Genny
Cancer: Catiana
Leo: Lucky
Virgo: Varina
Libra: Luka
Scorpio: Shin
Sagittarius: Saphire
Capricorn: Cassandra
Aquarius: Ali
Pisces: Paris

Pisces P.O.V

It was my first year at starshine academy. Well technically I'm a 2nd year, but it is my first year. I was chosen to become the zodiac Pisces, though I don't know why. I'm not strong, I'm not social or anything, I can bearly control my powers, heck I even almost killed someone, plus I'm more of support than offense. So why did I get chosen? Well, that doesn't matter right now, what matters is finding the office.
I walked to the office and there I saw the zodiac signs, well to be specific, the royals, Aries, Catiana, Luka, and Cassandra. They all turned their heads towards me and they were all radiating bright light. Fuck, my eyes.
"
You must be the new girl!" Catiana(Cancer) said and shook my hand.
Oh my God, I'm shaking Catiana, the holder of the cancer zodiac, and queen of the schools, hand. I'm going to die happy. Wait, Paris, pull yourself together. I can't embarrass myself.

"Yes, hello I'm Paris," I said.

"Nice to meet you Paris, I'm Catiana, and they are Aries, Luka, and Cassandra," Catiana (Cancer) said.

"I know!" I said, letting out my fangirl squeal. I realized what I had just done and covered my mouth.
"I'm sorry, you must think I'm so annoying," I said.

"Of course not," Luka(Libra) said and took my hand and kissed it. "I think you're lovely," he said. I'm going to die.

"Oh uh, thank you," I said, feeling my face get hot.

"Luka, stop that, you're going to kill her with your charms," Cassandra (Capricorns) said

"As you wish, Ms. Ace," Luka(Libra) said and let go of my hand.

"So you're the new Pisces, looks kinda shabby to me," Cassandra (Capricorn)said
After I heard that my heart sank. maybe she's right, I thought.

"Cassy," Catiana (Cancer) said. "I'm sorry, she doesn't mean that, she can be sarcastic," she added.

"I'm not lying, I can tell from you're aura you're really insecure, weak-minded, and you can't really control your power," Cassandra (Capricorn) said. It hurt when she said that but it was the truth. The cold hard truth.

"You know she reminds me of you when you were younger Cat," Aries said.

"That is true," Luka (Libra) added.

"Yeah that's why I didn't like you at first," Cassandra (Capricorn) said. "But you proved me wrong,"

"Wow, thanks," Catiana (Cancer) said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Guys, it's her first day in school and we have to show her around and test her," Aries said.

"Test? What test?" I asked.

"Yea, the ranking test," Luka (Libra) said

"Will this affect my zodiac place?" I asked.

"Nope, not at all, since you're a zodiac you'll most likely be stronger than the rest," Catiana (Cancer) said.

"Yeah, if she can control it," Cassandra (Capricorn) said.

"Let's just go and show her around, the test can wait till later," Aries said

"Right, let's go," Catiana (Cancer) said
Everyone nodded their heads and started to walk into the Halls.
As we walked through the Halls I got a nasty feeling. Something isn't right, like the time I got the letter of acceptance. Something seems off but I can't put my finger on it.
"And this is the Zodiac room," Luka (Libra) said. I Looked inside the zodiac room. It was very pretty. With the zodiac constellation hanging from the ceiling.
I looked around and notice that there was an extra constellation, I ignored it and kept walking around. As I walked I saw a photo of the 12 zodiac signs. An old man was sitting in the middle of the teenagers. I saw Caitiana, Aries, Luka, and Cassandra. And I'm guessing the other teenagers are the rest of the zodiacs.

"That's Mr. Genral," Catiana (Cancer) said, popping out of nowhere which spooked me and I jumped a little. Is she always this quiet when walking. "Oops, did I scare yuh," she asked giggling. "N...no, well...maybe a little," I said and then looked back at the photo. "He was the former Pisces but died last year when we were in our first year of high school," Catiana ( cancer) said. I nodded and then put the photo down. "Okay, Paris, yuh ready for the test?" Aries asked. I looked at him and chuckled rubbing my neck. " what power do you have?" Luka (Libra) asked. "Meterokenisis," I said. "Wow, that's pretty strong," Cassandra (Capricorn) said. I smiled and thanked her and we walked to the testing field.

On the way, we saw a boy skipping class. Luka (Libra) looked at him and his face went dark. "Shin-Shin, how many times do I have to tell you not to skip class," Catiana (cancer) said, speed walking to him angrily. "Ah, hey Cee-Cee," the dude said. "That the new girl,?" He asked looking at me. "Yeah, her name's Paris," Cassandra (Capricorn) said. "Nice to meet you, M'lady, I'm Shin the Scorpio zodiac holder," he said and kissed my hand. I felt my face heat up and pulled my hand away. "Pfft, Luka did the same thing too," Catiana (cancer) said chuckling. "So he did," Shin (Scorpio) said, smirking. Luka looked away from him and kept walking. "Well see you later Shin," Cassandra (Capricorn) said. Shin nodded and then left.

We finally reached the training grounds and Oh My Twilight it was huge. There were water areas, buildings, mountains, etc. "Do you like it?" Luka (Libra) asked me. I nodded and smiled. "Well then, let's begin," Catiana (Cancer) said. "First let's see how you defend against attacks," Cassandra (Capricorn) stated. Then out of nowhere an enormous vine came out of the ground and made be topple over. It started to come at me and I got frightened and ran away. "Go easy on her will you," Aries said to Cassandra. Cassandra nodded and dialed down a bit.

Ok, you can do this Paris. You're part of the 12 Zodiacs. I turned around and looked at the vine and breathed. You can do this. I gathered my strength and created a small hurricane that tore the vine into shreds. I smiled for a bit but my smile vanished as quickly as it came when I saw the hurricane getting bigger and bigger. Fuck. I tried to control it but nothing was happening.

I started to feel tears streaming down my face. I can't do anything right. I closed my eyes and bit my lip and when I opened I saw the hurricane coming towards me. I closed my eyes and was ready for my fate. But I opened them and saw Catiana controlling it. "There's nothing to worry about, I mean I do have hydrogkenesis," Catiana (cancer) said smiling and making it disappear. I looked down and sighed. "You're very strong," Aries said, patting my head like I was a child. "But you can't control it," Cassandra (Capricorn) said. "And we'll help you," Luka (Libra) said. I looked up and saw them all smiling happily, even Cassandra. I wiped my tears and stood up with the help of Aries. "Alright next test," Cassandra (Capricorn) said. I sighed and smiled.

Paris Ficher
Attack damage- 600
Defense-800
Support- 500
Healing- 0
Power level- 1600 Elite

A/N: None of these characters represent you and arent meant to be you.