Etiquette

(A/N I recommend reading the chapters very carefully cause I give a lot of hints about stuff)
Aries P.O.V

"Alright, you guys are going to be meeting the royal family, so you must learn proper etiquette," Ms. Moon said. "Ehhhh!" Both Gamie ( Gemini 1) and Ali (Aquarius) said. "Don't eh me," Ms. Moon said smirking at them. "Anyways, I don't know a lot of things about etiquette so your aristocratic friends will help," she said gesturing to some of the zodiacs.

The people that went up were: Varina (Virgo), Timothy (Taurus), Cassandra (Capricorn), and Lucky (Leo)
(I just realized that all the Earth signs are aristocrats)

"Alright, I'll leave it to them," Ms. Moon said. We all nodded and she left the room. "To start off, we have 1 month and 3 weeks to teach you guys basic etiquette," Cassandra (Capricorn) said. "We want you to try your best and if you don't get it right it's alright, you only had a short time period to learn then," Lucky (Leo) said. "Hey, don't cut me off," Cassandra (Capricorn) said to Lucky playfully smacking her head. Lucky said sorry smiling awkwardly. "What will we be learning first teachers?" Genny (Gemini 2) asked. "Today we will start off with something simple, bowing," Varina (Virgo) said. "Everyone partner up," Timothy (Taurus) said. I was about to walk over and ask Catiana to be my partner since we usually are but she was already partnered up with Paris.

I sighed and tried to find someone else. "Hey Luka, let's be partners," I said. He gave an ok sign and walked over to me.
.
.
.
.
After some time of bowing, I was beat. Who knew there were so many different ways to bow. Sheesh. "You look beat," Cassandra (Capricorn) said to me, handing me a bottle of water. "Thanks, I am," I said taking the bottle and drinking the water. "Catiana was a natural though," I said. "She really is," Cassandra (Capricorn) said.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day.

"Uh your highness, would you like a glass of water?"  Ali (Aquarius) said bowing to Gamie. "Of course my dear servant,"  Gamie (Gemini 1) replied. As usual, those two were messing around again. "Hey stop messing around you two," Varina (Virgo) said smacking their heads. 

"Today we will learn dancing for the whole week," Timothy (Taurus) said

"Today we will learn dancing for the whole week," Timothy (Taurus) said. "Pair up," Lucky (Leo) said. "Want to be my partner?" I asked Catiana. She gave her same warm smile and nodded her head.
.
.
.
.
.
"My feet are going to fall off,"  Catiana (cancer) said. "And I feel like puking," she cried. I chuckled and handed her some water. "Ah, you're a lifesaver," she said and took the water. Just as she was about to drink it she grabbed her head. "Ow," she said. I bent down and held her head. "What's wrong? Did you get hurt? What hurts?" I asked bombarding her with questions. "I'm fineee," she said chuckling, and then drank the water. She's lying.

Why is she always lying?

I looked at her and then grabbed her hand. "Please don't lie to me," I said and gave her my sad eyes

 "Please don't lie to me," I said and gave her my sad eyes

"Fine, I've just been having some weird dreams," she said. "Really?" I asked. "Really," she said. "How about I make you some nice dream mists," I said. "No that's alright," she said and got up. I watched as she walked away. Why is she always walking away? "Arent you coming?" She asked looking at me over her shoulder. I smiled and nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
7 weeks later
.
.
.
.
.
"Guess what!" Saphire (Sagittarius) yelled. "What?" I asked. "The royal family got us outfits for the dance!" She said. "No wonder Ms. Moon had to get out sizes," Paris (Pisces) said. "Oh here's mine," Genny (Gemini 2) said and took out her dress. It was red and matched her eyes. "Wow, it's it's so pretty!" Gamie (Gemini 1) said trying to touch the dress but genny smacked his hand away. Gamie rubbed his hand. Pretending it hurt. Everyone laughed and then looked at their outfits. I looked at mine. It was black and reddish-brown. "Mhm I didn't get one," Timothy (Taurus) said. "Maybe 'cause you are already from an aristocratic family," Shin (Scorpio) said. "Yeah, 'cause Lucky, Varina, and Cassandra didn't get one either," Ali (Aquarius) said.

"Anyways, the princess's birthday is in a week, we don't have time to wear them yet, we must review," Varina (Virgo) said.
.
.
.
.
.
1 week later
.
.
.
.
.
We rode carriages to the palace. I was sitting in between Catiana and Cassandra on the ride there. "I'm tired," Timothy (Taurus) said and rested his head on Shin's shoulder.

"I know, but you can't fall asleep," Shin (Scorpio) said to him. "How about we play a game," Saphire (Sagittarius) suggested. "What do you have in mind?" Cassandra (Capricorn) asked. "Hmmm, Magic or Myth," Saphire (Sagittarius) said. "I don't feel like playing," Catiana (Cancer) said. As soon as she said that I said the same thing, and as soon as I said that Cassandra said the same thing. "You guys are boring," Saphire (Sagittarius) said and stuck her tongue out. "Woah guys look, it's the castle," Saphire (Sagittarius) said, pointing to the castle.

 "Woah guys look, it's the castle," Saphire (Sagittarius) said, pointing to the castle

Imagine it's nighttime

When we arrived at the castle we were greeted by men and shown to the ballroom. As soon as the guard opened the door we were all in awe.

The lights were so bright and there was so much talking and music. "It's beautiful," Paris (Pisces) said. Some man at the stair looked at us and instantly knew us. "Welcome the Zodiacs," he yelled and everyone looked over. Everyone was whispering to each other and after a moment of that, there was clapping. They cleared us the way and we walked our way to the King, Queen, and Princes in a single file line.

"Hello Your Majesty's and highness, it is an honor to be invited to the Princess's birthday," I said first since I was the leader of the zodiacs. And then the Fires signs, the Air signs, the Earth, and finally the water signs. We all said our variation of what I said and it was quite boring until it was Catianas turn. She was so graceful. Her hair flowed as she walked to them. Her blue eyes changed colors every time she took a step. She's perfect. No one can be perfect but she is. A smile crept across my face as I watched her. Catiana walked up to the royals and was about to speak when the queen screamed. If anyone wasn't paying attention they certainly were now.