Chapter 84: Heroes vs Pudgy Pig

In Paris, France, the teleporter beam appeared on the streets, and Pudgy Pig smelled something delicious.

Pudgy Pig: I'm hungry. *He starts walking to a cheese shop, people looked at Pudgy Pig, he squealed louder and gets out his fork and knife swords, people started screaming and running away from him, and he starts eating all the cheese in the shop.*

Cheese Shop owner: Oh non! My cheese! Stop that Pig! *A few Cheese employers try shooing Pudgy Pig away, but he exhaled and blew them back.*

Pudgy Pig: Mmm. Cheesy. *He eats a whole wheel of American cheese, slices of Swiss cheese, and another whole wheel of Camembert cheese. He burped loud, and he leave the Bakery.* Mm-mm-mm. I love cheese! *He smells something else.* I smell something... sweet. *He goes to the next food stop; everyone keeps running away in fear. In Master Fu's house, Wayzz heard something outside.*

Wayzz: Master, there's trouble outside.

Master Fu: Trouble? What kind?

Wayzz: It has to do with a Pig monster. He's eating everything in sight.

Firefly: A Pig monster?

Master Fu: You all know what to do. Love is and Olix join them in battle.

Zoe: Yes, Master. *They all leave his shop and head outside. Outside, they see people running away and a Pig running by.*

Black Panther: I'm guessing that's it we have to deal with.

Blue Feather: Out of all the villains we are fighting, we're dealing with a Pig.

Ladybug: Let's go.

Zoe: You guys go, we'll catch up later.

Ladybug: Okay? *They leave and go after Pudgy Pig, Zoe, Chiara, Nathalie, Lily, Tina, and Alice come together.*

Zoe: Okay, ready? *Everyone answered yes.* Okay. Lovelix, believix! *They start to glow. Zoe's hair flowed in the wind, she stretches her right arm out and a purple bracelet appeared on her wrist, she then stretches her left arm out and an arm glove appeared on her left arm, she turns around as a ponytail was formed and her bang covered her left eye, she turned again and a purple skirt appeared on her waist, she turns like a ballerina until her short sleeve top appeared then her wings appeared, she flies up and hip bump to the left, she landed and blew a kiss.* Zoe, fairy of wind! *Soon, Chiara closed her eyes and her whole body glowed which made her yellow, orange, and purple top appear, she turned, and her skirt appeared on her waist, she raises her left arm and a wrist glove appeared, she raises her right arm and another wrist glove appeared too, then her wings appeared too, she flies around, landed and put her hands on her hips and grinned.*

Chiara: Chiara, fairy of starlight! *Soon, a cold breeze came in, which made Nathalie float up, her hair glowed white as little bums formed on top of her head, she flies to the left as her hair flows, she lifts her left arm, and wrist glove appear...

Chiara: Chiara, fairy of starlight! *Soon, a cold breeze came in, which made Nathalie float up, her hair glowed white as little bums formed on top of her head, she flies to the left as her hair flows, she lifts her left arm, and wrist glove appeared on her left wrist, then she lifts her right arm and a wrist glove appeared too, she leaned back as her whole body glowed and snowflakes start to form her top and skirt, did a back tumble as her blue knee leggings appeared on her legs, then a pair of boots appeared too, she raises her arms and she turned as the wind formed a tornado, which made her wings appeared, she cross her legs and raise her arms.*