Chapter 168: Heroes vs The Sirens

On Prado Beach, everyone looked at the Sirens, and the Sirens glared at them.

Sphinx: Ahh, it's good to be back here to destroy who we hate the most. And look, they have company.

Layla: Who are they?

Sphinx: Well, if you wanna know so badly. Allow us to introduce ourselves to you. *She leaped up and landed and point her microphone out. * I am Sphinx, the blue Siren. *She shoots out blue soundwaves at them, they skidded back and grunted. Gemini leaped up and landed as she points her microphone out. *

Gemini: I'm Gemini, the yellow Siren. *She shoots out yellow soundwaves, which leave a loud screeching sound, they covered their ears. And Dana leaped up and landed too as she points her microphone out. *

Dana: And I am Dana, the red Siren. *She shoots out red soundwaves, which leave a loud rumbling effect, the Sirens laughed evilly. *

Stella: And I thought the Trix were trouble, but they are.

Ladybug: Get off the beach, fishes like you don't belong here.

Sphinx: Why don't you make us? But first... *She snapped her fingers and made a bunch of mutant Mer-Monsters appear. * Have fun with our little friends. Attack! *The Mer-Monsters snarled and charge toward them, they all evaded them. Blue Feather gasped as she saw kids running from the Mer-Monster, they tripped and looked scared of them. *

Blue Feather: Feather swarm! Get back! *She releases Peacock feathers on the Mer-Monster, it swerved away, then a wall appeared, and it hit through it, Gemma hovered above it and smirked

Blue Feather: Feather swarm! Get back! *She releases Peacock feathers on the Mer-Monster, it swerved away, then a wall appeared, and it hit through it, Gemma hovered above it and smirked. Then, a Mer-Monster swing its tail and hit Gemma, she hit the sand and rubbed her back. The Mer-Monster got close to her, but Nellie appeared behind it. *

Nellie: Sunset burst! *She shoots out an orange, yellow, and pink energy beam at the Mer-Monster, and it laid down flat on the sand. Then, another appeared behind Nellie, she gasped as she turned around and spotted it. People keep running away from them, and Lily scowled. *

Lily: Go away! Forest beam! *She shoots out a green and yellow energy beam and blasted the Mer-Monster back. Then, more people ran away to the beach. *

Sky: We'll get everybody to safety. *The Specialists get everyone off the Beach. One Mer-Monster start throwing punches at Black Panther and Eagle, Black Panther ducked and pushed it back, but it grabbed its ankle and dangle him upside down. Eagle flies up and uses her wind power and threw out a spiral orb and blows the Mer-Monster away, Black Panther fall, and she caught him. The Mer-Monster charged again, but Tina grabbed the tail and threw it out. The Sirens gritted their teeth in anger. *

Sphinx: They won't get away this time. *She holds her microphone and sings out blue soundwaves and music notes, Ladybug turned around and saw the blast being fired. *

Ladybug: Bug shield! *She made her Ladybug shield appear and blocked the blast as it was fired back, almost hitting Sphinx, then Gemini and Dana sing too, and Ladybug skidded back as more of their blasts were being fired out. *